pre-CSP cruise meeting spot (for us fellas up north)

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
hey guys,

Figured i'd put out the feelers now as to a meeting spot for us guys coming from NH or northern MA. The past few years we've met up at the Woburn mall which seems to be a decent spot. For those of you that dont know where that is, its in woburn, 1 exit past 93 on 128 heading south in woburn. If that works out with everyone else than we will keep it the same. I'm thinking around 7-730 in the top corner of the parking lot right near the bank of america atm (same place as last year). We can all meet and try to get on the road around 8 o'clock as it takes 45 min to an hour to get to the "official meeting place" in Attleboro for 9 o'clock.

Any other ideas are more than welcome, so feel free to chime in if you have any better ideas.

And also please let me know if you'd like to meet with us there so i can put a list together, that way we dont leave without anyone (unless you're really late, than you're on your own lol)

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
It's a great event. I see you already posted in the cruise sticky so I won't go into crazy detail, but its always a great time. Good group of guys and some amazing cars.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
It's a great event. I see you already posted in the cruise sticky so I won't go into crazy detail, but its always a great time. Good group of guys and some amazing cars.

Yep got it figured out. I'll be there with the GF

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Hope you are enjoying Vegas bud!!

I am going to suggest we try to leave Woburn by 7:55 and meet up with the Dedham guys by 8:30.

We can all cruise down together to Attleboro from there.......

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Ok....so here is the final for this

We are planning to LEAVE Woburn at 7:45.....cruise down to Dedham hook up with those guys and then leave for Attleboro

Please plan accordingly

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I cant believe you guys arent going to see the big boys of NHRA at Epping!

Users who are viewing this thread