Prayers goes out to these families

DonaldTaco

Look! Its Unicron!!!!!
Established Member
Now I'm not the one to preach, but I have to get this off of my chest.

1st. My prayers go out to the family and friends of the victims Stephanie Sprang, Tina Herrmann, and Kody Maynard. What kind of a man murders two women and a child? Then stuffs their bodies into a hollow tree? What is this world coming too where we have absolutely no respect for life. This is why I am at home every night with my family, and a rarely go anywhere without my wife and two sons. I will pray that this terror does not bestow anyone. If I'm home and this happens to my family, that will be the day I die, or the unfortunate person who decides to enter my home.

3 Bodies found in Ohio are kidnap rescue Sarah Maynard's missing mother, brother, friend

2nd. This bothers me to the maximum. If you're a young adult, and you decide to have kids, stick through it. You made this child, don't blame it for your transgressions or frustration. Its unclear on if this guy was the babies father, but WTF type of a man slams a 3 month infant to the ground more than twice???? Then throws the child body in the dumpster????? ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME??? Now were not taking the life of adults, not taking the lives of children, but infants? I have to stop here. If I see that guy, he's mine.

Father slams baby on the ground - Entertainment - Black Voices Conversations

Pray for these families guys, they're going to need it.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Those stories are both sickening.

I can't believe that man did such a thing to an infant...that poor baby. I want to go hug my boys. :(

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
That's just the way things are in the world. These kind of things have been happening for many centuries.

Yup, only thing different is now with the world getting smaller each day, you hear about the stories. The world isnt getting more violent, youre just hearing about the violence more.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have to disagree a bit that we're just hearing more of what's been going on all the time. Accept it or not, the decay of morals in this country has resulted in an increase of violent crime and murder. Example. I remember back in the '80s talking to my wife's godfather who was retiring as a cop. He told me in his over 40 years of being a cop, he never once ever had to pull his gun out of its holster. Never once had to visit a murder scene. Only a couple of times ever had to scuffle with anyone. His point was that he and his fellow cops were even then starting to see an increase of violent crime in our city. Fast forward to today and even though I don't live in that city any longer, violent crimes and even murders are committed all the time. People lock their doors today. People, on average, didn't have to lock their doors back then.

So while I definitely agree that with enhanced media coverage we're hearing more reports of violent crime, we certainly only hear a small percentage of it. The biggest issue is how people today have a much lesser value for life, a dulled sense of right and wrong, and a lack of restraint. JMO.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I have to disagree a bit that we're just hearing more of what's been going on all the time. Accept it or not, the decay of morals in this country has resulted in an increase of violent crime and murder. Example. I remember back in the '80s talking to my wife's godfather who was retiring as a cop. He told me in his over 40 years of being a cop, he never once ever had to pull his gun out of its holster. Never once had to visit a murder scene. Only a couple of times ever had to scuffle with anyone. His point was that he and his fellow cops were even then starting to see an increase of violent crime in our city. Fast forward to today and even though I don't live in that city any longer, violent crimes and even murders are committed all the time. People lock their doors today. People, on average, didn't have to lock their doors back then.

So while I definitely agree that with enhanced media coverage we're hearing more reports of violent crime, we certainly only hear a small percentage of it. The biggest issue is how people today have a much lesser value for life, a dulled sense of right and wrong, and a lack of restraint. JMO.

I agree with ya.....I'm not even that old (26) and I can remember as a kid living in the country and we RARELY locked our doors....Dad always just left the keys in his truck and now-a-days everything is locked up and I wouldn't think twice of leaving my keys in the ignition unattended....I take em out just to pump gas! lol Funny part is this is small town too....can't imagine a big city where even more dangerous situations present themselves....

Prayers def go out to those listed above! I can only hope something like that would never happen so someone i know....

Excellent points CobraBob. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread