Pray for me!

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
As I type this there is a hale storm going on outside with my car in the parking lot at work! I pray it won't do any damage. Looking outside the window they only seem to be about the size of my pinky nail. I hope they don't grow any bigger.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Someone make me feel better plz.

CuLaTeR

Established Member
Here in Florida there are some large hail storms. Not to make you worry anymore, but I have seen hail do some outrageous damage. Entire parking lot full of cars damaged like no other.

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
AHH!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you... if I were you I'd suddenly catch a cold and take the car home ;)

~Berj

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Hope all is well. I would cry if any of my vehicles had to see that crap.
:( -Mat-

NCStanger

Established Member
I live down the road from you in Raleigh and I see that storm possibly headed our way. That's why I got a beater to drive on days where these things mother nature may surprise us with could ruin your day, and your new cobra. But in all of my years living in NC, I have very rarely seen hail, and if so, very small that did not do any damage really. Hope you luck up this time, and down the road. I am planning a beach trip this afternoon after work and I'm a bit paranoid because next 3 days they are calling for "Isolated Thunder Storms". Probably fine to drive the cobra, but probably won't risk it. If I hadn't of paid so much for a car like this one, I wouldn't worry about it and take it. My loss though no enjoying my new cobra on a road trip to the beach. Oh well it's a golf trip anyway, and the 93 Cherokee Jeep will serve better for that, plust I won't have to worry about parking it at the golf coarses either.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hope all is well with your car. Sounds like the hail stones were fairly small so hopefully you're fine. Let us know.

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Well I am still at work and afraid to look. So far I have yet to hear of any damage complaints. Time to go and check it out.

Elliotness

Established Member
Sounds like they were small. If you have several coats of (add your coice of polish/wax here) you will probably be alright. Happened to my wifes mountaineer; the hail was much larger then you described. Not one scratch on the car. Thanks Zaino.

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
My 99 Vert was in a pretty bad hale storm and it came out better then most, since the hood and trunk are made out of composit and the top is soft, none of these surfices were damaged. The tops of my front fenders took a couple of dimples but you could barely tell on a white car. Many cars looked like a golf ball, so I got off easy. Hope your car is OK......Steve

Users who are viewing this thread