PPRV ...I fail at life

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
Removed the PPRV and was happy with the results, well except the fact that I had to drop the tank 3 times to get it right. First time I did it I pinched a line, Removed the tank for a 2nd time only to forget to reinstall the filler neck grommet, 3rd time the tank came out was to fix the grommet

Today I dropped the tank for a 4th time because one of the fuel lines came off the pump. Fuel pump duty went to 100% at idle and Fuel pressure was down to 20 psi instead of the normal 39. Except this time I had a full tank of gas :bash: So I dropped the tank and sure enough the line was off the pump. Hooked the line back up and installed a new clamp, checked the rest of the clamps and reinstalled the tank.... This is one mod I am regretting .... Either way I thought I was a master at removing/installing the tank on the 3rd time...now I am pretty sure I can do this with my eyes closed.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I've heard of many issues doing the PPRV delete...Fiore hat for me when the time comes...glad you got it straightened out

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
So getting a fore fuel hat, means pprv kit not needed?

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
Someone should rewrite the how to cuz you only need to replace the one long hose not the two that go into the (y) and you will have no problems.

Fat-cat

Established Member
Fore Hate for the win. Aside from my fuel level sender broke doing return. But the tank drops in like 15 minutes not..I just have to stop being lazy and do it.

bubblehead93

Established Member
Not sure with your mods why the pprv delete. 2.93/4# lower here with ported Eaton w/Bap & stock pumps (all factory in the tank) - no issues once I worked out the tune.

Congratulations on fixing it in the end.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Take any pics of the process?? ...what are you using to bypass the PPRV if you do not buy the kit?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread