Powered by corn results!

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Nice numbers. Good luck

Makes me want to pulley mine down!

Van@RevanRacing

Stretch goal i know. But hey...i SHOULD :poke: have the driver mod...lol...and hell if we need to, we can up the shot to 75 pills for the glory run.

Glory run ok but I don't need rods going through the block at 190+ MPH

Chemical intercooler FTW

We are borderline at this level and I hope you realize that. I'll lay the hammer down but if she vents oil or coolant to the rear wheels at 190+ I'm going to have my hands full keepin' her straight. This is where it gets real bud. I can drive it but I don't won't to break your motor and this set up is running the ragged edge.

thgt500

Established Member
I am aware that this motor is not long for this world at this level. Never really thought i wanted anything more than around 700 rwhp until i got it. Then as most of us have experienced....it wasn't enough. :dw: So, i have money set aside for rebuild/new motor when she does let go. I am also considering twins at that point.

My shop currently has a car their working on that i have been following with great interest. White GT with the twins i showed in other thread. I will also add that this was part of my reasoning on the boost/nos setup. Wanted to be around 750 boost alone, and then be able to turn it up at the push of a button. Honestly i do not spray the car often. So far about 5 times on street and 1 aborted run at the track- 1/4 mile.

Last edited:

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I thought it was a built motor. Get an engine diaper. Might have a bathroom break along the way. Specially increasing the gas for a glory run. Good luck

thgt500

Established Member
After the abuse yesterday i owed her a little TLC. Loaded final tune revision from Jon. More timing for when off the juice. Changed oil and plugs. And doing my engine detail.

2i24jlg.jpg

sedanman

Established Member
Good luck at the mile, but pushing the stock motor that hard for a mile will probably be the end of it.

Mopower

Established Member
I'll see you at the mile bro. I'm registered also. Good luck and be safe. Van is correct, you don't want to be hosing the tires down at speed. You're really pushing it hard.

thgt500

Established Member
I'll see you at the mile bro. I'm registered also. Good luck and be safe. Van is correct, you don't want to be hosing the tires down at speed. You're really pushing it hard.
Good luck to you too. See ya out there!

Poppacapp

Established Member
Stock bottom end?????????????? Wow.. good luck on it holding together. :) I guess we will be seeing the limits of the OEM setup

Users who are viewing this thread