Power Sliding - Massive balls

OneFastSnake

Established Member
I know its prolly been posted before but these guys are just nuts and its crazy the amount of skill they possess

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DARsTJkqBXs&feature=related"]YouTube - Powerslides - Motorbike Drifting Lone Rider Mix[/nomedia]

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
i've never seen that video before, and for the record it was awesome!

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
i love watching them do that and rip a wheelie coming out of the turn...

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
WOW the ones of the Moto GP guys were AMAZING! It looks like on a few of those clips that their tires may have been starting to "go off".

What a remarkable display of control!:rockon:

EVO32570

Established Member
Not that hard backing it in under braking.....whole nother story riding it out perfectly like the motogp guys do...not losing a bit of time. Rossi is king!! He use to do it for the last few laps when he had huge leads. Field has tightened way up these days so he dont put on them shows anymore but he will still do it when he is stealing lines at the end of race. He is amazing to watch.

203Cree

Established Member
I've lost the back wheel and done this a few times on accident. Can't think of any reason I'd want to do it on purpose, as it's not what I would've considered fun. But who knows, if I had done it on purpose to begin with, I might feel different.

Either way, massive skills. :rockon:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
LOL you posted a vid with this song. I'll never understand people's obsession with this song. Every other video on youtube has it. Also... fixed.

[youtube_browser]DARsTJkqBXs[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread