Powdercoating ideas for '14 GT500 6-piston fronts and 2014 rear calipers on '08 Alloy

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yes...after suggesting caliper paint and telling me I shouldn't expect new parts, they gave me whole 12% back. I'd rather they swapped them for what I bid on but that was going nowhere. They were advertised a having a few light scratches....with pics of nice calipers. My 2008 11,000 mile calipers are in better shape. Pretty irritating but that's the risk with eBay....even with Shelby.

Side note...,I hate to think what the owners car looks like given how plain dirty his calipers were.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Yes...after suggesting caliper paint and telling me I shouldn't expect new parts, they gave me whole 12% back. I'd rather they swapped them for what I bid on but that was going nowhere. Pretty irritating but that's the risk with eBay....even with Shelby.

file a claim with ebay, state that the item was not as advertised, and attach the pictures. I just went through the same process, and ebay ALWAYS sides with the buyer, as you're the one spending the money. :beer: You'll get refunded.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
They offered a refund but then I do the bidding battle again...who knows what I will get...just not worth it. In the future, I will request actual pics.

I think I have decided on Candy Red Pearl with Silver Brembo decals.

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
So I left "Neutral" ebay feedback with "Damaged & heavily scratched; not unit pictured; provided 10% off vs right parts."

Now they have banned me from their auctions...and say my pics didn't justify $100 off. Go figure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread