Powder coating

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Thought you were trying to sell and get a Viper bud. I dont know of anyone in northern mass. But im gonna watch your thread for future reference.

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
I will get a viper at some point but prob not any time soon unless I hit the lottery lol. But I've had a set of covers I bought forever ago and want to get em painted instead of having them collect dust.

And I'll def check out that guy. Thanks for the info.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
call phil, he rocks and does a good job. I used him for the wheels on the fox in my sig and will be using him to chrome coat my exhuast as well. He will meet you where ever....

Cobraluver

Established Member
i was actually looking for someone who powder coats..definitely gonna message phil...thanks Jonathan for starting this thread :beer:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
this thread has motivated me to get off my ass...gonna contact him this week to do my exhaust. I'll make a thread once i get it back

quit being lazy and just polish it bud. will give you something to do since you drive yours less than i drive mine

Mystic1199

Established Member
Ive used Phil he is good friend of mine just used him for first time on his Holley systamax intake and he is happy also .

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
I was not aware of that, I'll ask my powder coat guy and if that's really the case I'll start polishing this week!

The guy that does all my powder coating said hes tried with multiple chromepowders and tried multiple clears. Problem is no matter how clear it says its not completely clear. So when you want a shinny reflective chrome look. The clear coat dulls it. Either way good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread