poster!!!!

jays03cobra

Established Member
hi everyone, im not really new to the forum but i do not post here often. i was wondering if anyone knows where i might be able to find the 2003 cobra poster that has the word terminator in it. id be willing to pay a decent amount for one thats in mint shape. ty

70Maverick

Established Member
Just joined 3 months ago and this is #2 post. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you are indeed a new member. I have a lot of Terminator memorabilia but do not recall exactly which poster you are referring to. Can you post a picture of it or describe it in better detail?

jays03cobra

Established Member
lol pay no attention to the numbers that say im new. ive been perusing this site since 4 years ago but never bothered to ask anything. i had an account before but i created a new one........but anyway. the poster im referring to has the red '03 cobra doing a slide. it also has 4 other insets showing the assembly team, the car again with a caption saying "hasta lavista baby"....etc...

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
I never seen that one, would like to see a pic of it. I have the one showing the evolution, 11 cars going back almost 5 decades. The bottom says "the evolution of genetic engineering"

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I have the one where the torch red cobra is doing the powerslide. Love it. It's above my bed. Got it on eBay.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
LOl, I bought mine for like $26 shipped to my door...that's ridiculous...I believe the seller has a different user names to jack the price up in bidding wars!

jays03cobra

Established Member
You'd better have a very deep wallet. One sold on eBay yesterday for $152.50! There were 12 bids. Here's the link to the auction.
Rare - 2003 SVT Cobra Mustang Team Poster - No Reserve - eBay (item 310247268349 end time Sep-12-10 13:24:03 PDT)

lol i bid on that yesterday. well if he was using another account i guess he just wasted the money listing it because i didnt win :) in any case if someone has one they would like to part with im looking for one to frame. thanks

Spal

Established Member
That guy has more of those posters. I bought one off him last year, it was under $30. Just send him a message.

Users who are viewing this thread