post your wallpaper!

Almo

Established Member
Euphoric One said:
Don't you just love the internet?? Even a loser like you can act like a player.

Would explain yourself then huh?

Ever since I first started posting here you were always the one to submit negative, yet stupid posts. Nothing ever changes with your lame tool azz does it.

Grow up already.

Done with you until your next post, plain to see it will be lame as well.

Almo said:
Would explain yourself then huh?

Ever since I first started posting here you were always the one to submit negative, yet stupid posts. Nothing ever changes with your lame tool azz does it.

Grow up already.

Done with you until your next post, plain to see it will be lame as well.

Sucks to be you then I guess, because I am not going anywhere. I would advise you to investigate the possible usage of the ignore feature on this site, but I am pretty sure that would be above your head.

Also, go ahead and find a single post I have made on this site attempting to be an internet player. Search feature is working great now.

blueoval4ever said:
Where did you get that color scheme?

There are several programs out there you can use for different themes. One of the most popular is StyleXP. I'm not exactly sure what their website is, but it should turn up #1 on a Google search.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Thanks to everyone for posting such cool background pictures. I didn't want to quote all of them and create an enormous post.

This thread sure fired off a lot of flaming though.

:p

Almo

Established Member
Euphoric One said:
Sucks to be you then I guess, because I am not going anywhere. I would advise you to investigate the possible usage of the ignore feature on this site, but I am pretty sure that would be above your head.

Also, go ahead and find a single post I have made on this site attempting to be an internet player. Search feature is working great now.

:nonono: You are not worth my time looser boy.

Almo

Established Member
wurd2 said:
Thanks to everyone for posting such cool background pictures. I didn't want to quote all of them and create an enormous post.

This thread sure fired off a lot of flaming though.

:p

Yeah it seems Ephuckup One is always quick to down someone, it gets old.

devilchild

SVT Sexaholic
Established Member
dudes, shut the **** up, put your e-****s back in and let this thread go how it was supposed to...it's the internet for gods sake

devilchild said:
dudes, shut the **** up, put your e-****s back in and let this thread go how it was supposed to...it's the internet for gods sake

Good point. Apparently the HEAVY SARCASM with telling someone they suck at the interweb is lost one some. I'm done.

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
heres mine. . .
340904_37_full.jpg

dfw99cobra

Established Member
I would safely assume you have never dated higher than a 4 or a 5

and all this time i thought I was the only one still using the number system. I've used the same insult before I find it interesting someone out there still uses it.

*I'm not in the arguement just my .02

KFP21

Registered Post Abuser
Established Member
TorchRedCobra04 said:
:nono: cant link directly from ur harddrive man....

gota upload it onto some webspace and link it up then

Oh I see didn't know that, it was nothing special just a picture of a Porsche 550 A Spyder, like James Dean's "little Bastard"..lol

Users who are viewing this thread