post your wallpaper!

mr_Ginzo

Established Member
342368%3A%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3B87%3D78%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232368694%3B872ot1lsi

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
Originally posted by BoneCrusher
Nothing better than friday night lights man. Enjoy it while you can, especially playing guard--lay somebody out!

My friday night lights are gone now.. ended last week. It's rough not playing anymore. I won't be able to stand it when next seasons starts and I have to sit in the *gasp* stands...

But I did lay some people out this year. Racked up "Big block of the week" 3 times.. and big hit once.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
Originally posted by BoneCrusher
Sweet dude, it is tough sitting in the stands. The line is where the game is won, any college ball?

No, not near big enough. My buddy is going to SMU on a full ride though, lucky guy. And a buddy of mine that i played wiht last year is a freshman at Tech on a full ride.

Kyo

Established Member
Originally posted by Sapperstang
How do you post a screen shot?

press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Then open up MSPaint or whatever program you use, then press Cntrl V and it will paste it on the screen, then just save it, host it and show it :)

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
Originally posted by Got Bo0st?
press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Then open up MSPaint or whatever program you use, then press Cntrl V and it will paste it on the screen, then just save it, host it and show it :)

Thanks for sharing!! I've always wondered how that was done....

Users who are viewing this thread