Post Your Best Tazering Videos!

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ajdowQFW9kQ

haha, heres a video of me (in the blue jacket) getting tasered. It's a stun gun pen, I bought it for my girlfriend, and we decided to give her a first hand demonstration of what to do. She didn't want to do it, so her friend gladly ablidged to use it on me. Prob not the "best", but it's my personal contribution to the thread.

Honestly, it was a quick shock, and made me laugh more than it hurt. Initially it's a jolt, and as you could see, took out my leg. The part thats jus as bad is the Fing metal prongs on the end.

Last edited:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
well, i must confess i am suprised that some douchebag didnt come in here & condemn this thread.

Idiots getting tazed = my new form of cheap entertainment!

I used to laugh at cartoons for entertainment, now it's dumba$$es getting tazed!

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
Euphoric One said:
My favorite videos on the net are of d-bags getting the shiat tazed out of them after acting stupid, so why not post them all up in one thread. Everybody, find those tazering vids!!

I start with the most recent one, the whiny C U Next Tuesday from Florida getting tazed for "excessive typical clueless idiotic student-ness."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATPoHdpak0

What of it?

That pisses me off! What the hell ever happened to free speech? Am I wrong on this one?

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
Euphoric One said:
Yeah, you're pretty much just wrong and have no concept of what free speech means.

Now I get it. I guess the guy was being a smart ass kinda like you are? There are many interpretations of free speech. You are out of line to call someone out on an opinion. You obvious lack intelligence and a job as seeing that you have almost 8000 posts.

OK... so I'm wrong. I dunno. I guess the whole thing just kinda hit me the wrong way. I just think if someone is taking questions then people should be allowed to ask them in any manner they want. after that they can choose to answer or not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread