Post your AR15/M16

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
That is exactly what I want. What brand? RRA, Bushy, etc.?

Yeah bro. plain jane is the way i roll. its a bushmaster xm15-e2s. the only thing i did was install a collapsable stock and m4 (fat) handguards. The mags i have is 30rd thermolds:beer:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Are you guys alowed to shoot this awesome guns anywhere? Can you go to any shooting range and go crazy, or are there only certain ones?

Depends on the ranges rules. Not many allow full auto. Thats why we got a 22 conversion for the m16. So I can shoot it at a local indoor range.

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
Why do people always have their AR on Fire?

I don't keep mine charged and on safe when I'm storing it. Keeps pressure off of the spring when its not charged. And as you already know you can't have it on safe if its not charged.

Last edited:

90slow50

90slow5.0
Established Member
Yeah bro. plain jane is the way i roll. its a bushmaster xm15-e2s. the only thing i did was install a collapsable stock and m4 (fat) handguards. The mags i have is 30rd thermolds:beer:

Where did you buy yours from? Again, that rifle is simple, yet perfect!

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Where did you buy yours from? Again, that rifle is simple, yet perfect!

Fortunately,a local gun shop had it on sale on display. I think he has one or 2 for sale still. I bought mine new a couple years ago for 900. The problem now is that I think the prices may have went up unfortunately

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Why do people always have their AR on Fire?

The way the AR Mechanism works is that the gun can only go on safe is the hammer is cocked and ready to fire. It can not go into safety if the gun is not ready to fire

Sapperstang

Established Member
The way the AR Mechanism works is that the gun can only go on safe is the hammer is cocked and ready to fire. It can not go into safety if the gun is not ready to fire

I know that but the weapon should always be on safe. Just a pet peeve of mine. Guess the military got that beat into my head.

nicolae88

Slow "Pink" car.
Established Member
DPMS Sportical on left (is now sold!)
Jan022009-VID00003_1.jpg

S&W M&P15
Nov092008-VID00004_1.jpg

Nov092008-VID00004_3.jpg

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
I know that but the weapon should always be on safe. Just a pet peeve of mine. Guess the military got that beat into my head.

But what he's saying is you can't put it on safety without the gun actually be loaded (round in the chamber). So they store it without a round in the chamber and the gun won't allow you to put the safety on.

forcefedcobra

Established Member

So I guess you would crap yourself if you saw me carrying my 1911 with the hammer back...................????

On a side note. I got my S&W MP15R the other day and also picked up a cool little Sig Sauer mosquito .22lr tactical in desert digital camo with a silencer!!!

I'm waiting on my troy b.u.i.s's and magpul mags to come in later this week. I could only find one place on the net that wasnt sold out of everything I wanted. I had to get FDE in the magpul's because everywhere is sold out of the black but who cares really. Now I just need to decide what 4 rail setup I want and I am setup for a while.

I'll get pics of both tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread