Post up your shift knobs

twofast

Established Member
Guys please post up pics of your shift knobs. I'm wanting a better feeling shift knob on my 03 cobra...I know MGW makes or used to make some nice black textured knobs but cannot find them anywhere. Please post up pics of your shifter knobs.

Boogie Chillin

Pew, pew, ... pew, pew, pew.
Established Member
Boom! MGW - Had it since 2005

IMG_1217_zps6052iey5.gif

Last edited:

cdurbin328

CDurbin328
Established Member
I've contacted George at MGW about that shift knob as well. He said he is working on a new release of that knob and assured me that they are awesome. He said he would be ready to release them in a week or two. Once they are ready he said he would post them on the website as well as their Facebook page. I'm standing by to grab one once they are available.

Jmurrz

Established Member
I've contacted George at MGW about that shift knob as well. He said he is working on a new release of that knob and assured me that they are awesome. He said he would be ready to release them in a week or two. Once they are ready he said he would post them on the website as well as their Facebook page. I'm standing by to grab one once they are available.

That is good to know, I would be interested in a new version as well!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
it's very hard to capture this on a photo…but the carbon fiber in person looks "underneath" the surface of the knob. pics don't do this justice but i'll put a couple up

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1350.JPG

cj428mach

Established Member
Stocker here. I come from the fbody crowd and when terminators came out everyone thought the stock knob was so cool. A lot of guys swapped them into their fbodies, so its kinda a nostalgia thing.

Boogie Chillin

Pew, pew, ... pew, pew, pew.
Established Member
twofast,

I haven't seen that one for a long time. MGW makes awesome equipment. Great service too. Here's another hard to come by MGW item that I got way back.

IMG_1545_zpsv71sra1p.gif

Last edited:

EB85

Established Member
Until I swap out the Tri-Ax for an MGW, I'll keep running my Speed Dawg. It's old school but that's how I like it.
Pro%252520Black%252520w%252520White%252520shift%252520knob%2525206RUR__35877.1418829328.1280.1280.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry to cheat since this knob isn't for the Terminator. LOL. I bought this nice looking/great feeling shifter knob for my Mini Cooper. The insert matches (by intent) my interior trim. The inserts are interchangeable with different interior trim colors. The knob is a special material that doesn't get hot when the car is sitting in hot summer sun, nor does it get cold in the winter. Nice weight, too, compared to the factory knob. I did have a Fat Knob on my old '03 Cobra which I liked a lot. Cue ball style simply done. Fat Knob is no longer in business.

NewShifter3.jpg..... NewShifter4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread