Post up your key chains!

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I've ordered a '14 GT/CS Mustang and I'm looking to see what key chains are out there.

Here is the one I have on my Roadster
th_20140415_115345_zpsegiqdcr3.jpg

I had this one on my Lightning
$(KGrHqJHJCoFJFgkOS5BBSVYGUeOL!~~60_35.JPG

What do you have?

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I did not really think about it until last night but I'm really going to need two very different key chains since there will be two 14 mustangs next to each other with keys that look identical.
If I leave them blank (no keychain) I can bet my mom will grab my keys off the counter while the keys for her Mustang are in her purse and just end up taking both sets, a few years ago when we both had white phones she'd grab mine thinking it was her's too. Now we just have the same model phone but mine is black and her's is white with a blue cover, and it has helped. She's only taken my phone once in the past year.

Anyone have good luck with the ebay flip out keys? They look like they'd be great and not poke you when in your pocket.
Switch-blade key

GT/CS KEYCHAIN
I just picked this one up since it was the last one. I like solid metal keychains.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
My tahoe Keys. Shard, Hello Nomad Phone charger key, Cigar Punch and the warning label lol

Oh and svtp of course

IMG_5328_zps0abac48d.jpg

TERMINATED97

Established Member
I did not really think about it until last night but I'm really going to need two very different key chains since there will be two 14 mustangs next to each other with keys that look identical.
If I leave them blank (no keychain) I can bet my mom will grab my keys off the counter while the keys for her Mustang are in her purse and just end up taking both sets, a few years ago when we both had white phones she'd grab mine thinking it was her's too. Now we just have the same model phone but mine is black and her's is white with a blue cover, and it has helped. She's only taken my phone once in the past year.

Anyone have good luck with the ebay flip out keys? They look like they'd be great and not poke you when in your pocket.
Switch-blade key

GT/CS KEYCHAIN
I just picked this one up since it was the last one. I like solid metal keychains.

cool story bro

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
mebcop: That's a nice, very clean looking ring.

VirtualSVT: That nomad charger looks pretty slick, I've never seen one! I don't have that much on my keychain but only because I'll usually have an IT swiss army knife (has a usbdrive) on me and a multitool in the glovebox.

Terminated97: Thanks, that's just one of the "fun" things that happens when you have an ailing parent live with you. :(

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
It is. They just came out. I have a card version in my wallet that does the same thing. The key one is much more useful and worth the 25 bucks.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I have no key ring on my Mustang key. Just the key, so I don't have to worry about anything dangling and banging around during AutoX or spirited driving.

Switch-blade key

GT/CS KEYCHAIN
I bought the flip out key from eBay. I no longer use it because the key was way too loose in the housing, and the range one the lock and unlock was absolutely crap.

20140416_150729_zpsj0hxmk3x.jpg

Keepin it simple
I have that same Mustang key chain currently on my set of keys for my truck. LOL

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm picking up my new daily driver tomorrow, with a new key holder. I'm hoping all of my keys (about 5) will fit on the ring. I'm post a photo tomorrow. :)

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
Two from when my Grandfather worked for Shelby/Ford in the 1960's. One just for fun.
The gold one broke so Dad took it to shop class and made into a paper weight.

20140416_180446_zps3e98a109.jpg

20140416_175428_zps9eb3dafd.jpg

20140416_180415_zps40045c24.jpg

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Pacific: that is just plain awesome, I'm a sentimental fool and would be afraid I'd lose it.

Cobrabob: hopefully they'll fit, but the suspense is getting ridiculous on svtp today lol.

SeikenFreak

2 Scoops
Established Member
Mitsubishi thing because my first car was an 88 Starion. Never forget where you came from or some corny thing like that. Key/fob for the Subaru not kept on my main keychain.

Keys_zps912298b5.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As promised. And fortunately all of the keys DO fit. :thumbsup:

photo.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread