Post up your favorite 03/04 Cobra video!

jec1521

Jay
Established Member

chuckstang

Established Member
wow, I hate to say it, but after watching these vids I have not seen in quite some time, is the GT500 really faster mod for mod, anotherwords would a GT500 with a tune, intake, pully swap beat a Term with same mods?

That would be cool to take 2 stock cars, a Term and GT500 and add each bolt on one at a time and see who takes victory?

Im surprised this has not been done in the mags, at least that I have seen

poosay

Established Member
that gone in 10secs one was my favorite. that and the svt_mm one. i dont know where that one is now though.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
chuckstang said:
wow, I hate to say it, but after watching these vids I have not seen in quite some time, is the GT500 really faster mod for mod, anotherwords would a GT500 with a tune, intake, pully swap beat a Term with same mods?

That would be cool to take 2 stock cars, a Term and GT500 and add each bolt on one at a time and see who takes victory?

GT500s are faster, (IMO) but not by much. Pullied GT500s are capable of 124-5mph traps, and pullied 03-04 Cobras are capable of 122-123mph traps.

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
chuckstang said:

MM&FF Did it and the GT500 won

Users who are viewing this thread