Post up cars u wish u Never sold.

Samsred04gt

Not Banned
Established Member
Heres mines I have regreted it ever sense. It was the only car I have ever bought brand new. Couldnt stop putting money into it thogh and as soon as I was kinda happy with the way it was I sold it.
money023qt3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
money026yl9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
money025gp8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
money024hf3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Damn I miss this car even thoght it was slow

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
"Lucile"

I had to sell her b/c I was going back to school and I needed a daily driver and not a street/race car. Once I finish school, I will build me another one.
100_0465.gif

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
i had to sell it to go to college...i was sorta sad because it was rare, but ive never been a huge fan of 65/66 fastbacks...it was fun for the year i had it and i made enough off of it to buy my 67 coupe which i still love and we're still happily married

4029.jpg

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
Biggest mistake I HAVE EVER MADE.....sold it about 3 and a half years ago and the car has utterly been ran into the ground since....:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

fast3.jpg

green.jpg

fast2.jpg

:whine::whine::whine::whine::whine::whine::whine::whine::whine::whine:

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
I bought this when I was too young (20), couldn't stop driving it and put too many miles on it. I sold it with the intention of buying another one maybe a year later, but then the prices started to climb. I still want another one, by far the best/funnest car I've ever owned.

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Biggest mistake I HAVE EVER MADE.....sold it about 3 and a half years ago and the car has utterly been ran into the ground since....:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

I know what you mean. The day after I sold my car, I get a PM from a guy who bought my motor and tranny. I asked the guy what were his plans with my car before I sold it.. He said fix a few little things on it and drive it for a few years. Didn't mention he was going to tear my car apart and piece it out. The worst feeling I have felt in a long time. I couldn't even help put the car on trailer b/c I was crying. Sad day. RIP "lucile."

fas4d

Established Member
x2 They would have to bury me with that car.:lol1:

Thanks guys,here are a couple more pics and a start up vid.
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9aaefd2a-9c23-495d-9246-994b0163012b.htm"]Slide show and start up of my 65 fastback mustang - Video[/ame]

Last edited:

bubbrubb

2002 Audi TT quattro coupe. Absolutely loved this car, just wish it was faster. I miss driving a car this nice on a daily basis, I'm not going to lie.

481139592xljklxfsle4.jpg

325057573yjhcrsfsxe7.jpg

326354864cikqxzfsyg6.jpg

349512507uqimjjfsrr0.jpg

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
I know what you mean. The day after I sold my car, I get a PM from a guy who bought my motor and tranny. I asked the guy what were his plans with my car before I sold it.. He said fix a few little things on it and drive it for a few years. Didn't mention he was going to tear my car apart and piece it out. The worst feeling I have felt in a long time. I couldn't even help put the car on trailer b/c I was crying. Sad day. RIP "lucile."

heh, well mine was...........:(:(:(:(:( god where do I start. Ok I drove the car with RESPECT I didnt beat on it or abuse it, two weeks after I sold it the NEW owner did a 6k clutch drop and pop goes the rear end. FIRST TIME me or the shop owner that fixed the rear ( same one that did all the work on the car when I had it ) ever seen this kind of damage. The pin in the rear gears came out and was shot thru the rear shield :eek:. I know its hard to believe .......got to see it to believe it

shortly after the trans went out ( wonder why :nonono: ) then the intake was pulled off for a spacer to go on and a bolt was droped in the port :bored:....and instead of getting it out, the car was left to sit for a few months for no reason :mj:. Other than that kind of BS just general care, like oil changes, car washes, air filter ect ect was and IS never done. I have no idea of what other hell she has been in since I dont talk to the new owner any more :bash::bash::bash::bash: Im sure there is lots though :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread