Post the little touches...

TORQJNKY

Had the strut tower brace custom painted and Fore Fuel rails done in CF. You can see the reflection of the belly of the snake on the Whipple.

DSC02096.gif

DSC01796.gif

Last edited:

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
that must have cost you some big money to have that painted..

where in VA beach are you from? i use to live in Green Run and went to Larkspur middle school back in the day.. lol

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Just got the car so I haven't been able to do much yet. But...

I painted the recessed COBRA on the fire blanket.

102_7530.jpg

102_7538.jpg

Got a few more ideas so I'll be posting some more down the road. Everything looks great guys!

Ratchet

Established Member
Matched the Steeda wing ends with the pony up front and the wheels....

Mind you, I have another thrunk lid and a re located 99/00 wing in paint right now... so the steeda one may not be on there for long.

NewPics034.jpg

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
just a little paint for now. Altho there are some really nice ideas in this thread.:banana:

DSCN1572.jpg

DSCN1574.jpg

AnaheimE

I'm a Wizard!
Established Member
Polished my brakes front and top half. Painted the rest in Black
dec2007026.gif

Swapped OEM black/gray door panels from a 95 into my 98. Why Ford ever stopped it I'll never understand. The backs need to go in but I got the door.

DSCN0001.gif

DSCN0008.gif

Repainted my Shocks/Struts so they're the same color/condition when I put them on. I've got Koni repo stickers to put on them. Can you tell they're used?

dec2007051.gif

The front running Pony is actually a sand cast made from Aluminum that a friend made. I've debating if I want to polish it or leave it as bare Aluminum.
Hmm...looking at that picture I should probably paint the hood latch black so it isn't as shitty looking.

Poorboys074.gif

Last edited:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Shaved Antenna. Few have ever noticed it.
AntennaDelete2.jpg

Ok,THIS is my 03' track car. I like Roush tips and skirts so much i fabbed up all Kooks 1 7/8-3.5" Collector headers- 3" Kooks mufflers & mandrels using modified 3" Roush tips, all to get this look and sound. BUT, the rear fascia looked stupid with the old exhaust cut outs. So i filled them in.

* I also De-badged this car. Notice NO Ford badge. And the SVT badge is on the Pass side of the trunk to cover the holes from the ford badge. Much Cleaner IMO. :banana:

BEFORE- Ugly Bumper Exhaust Holes

AND AFTER I FILLED IT IN TO LOOK STOCK

New Rims and Better Side Shot

That is badass. Im sure that wasn't cheap

Last edited:

svtwelch711

Established Member
LOL, I Thought I Posted This. But I Did It Myself. It Took 5 Hours and About $150 On a Sunday. EVERYONE has Been Hitting Me up on How i Did it. Maybe I Should Have Done The Rear Bumper Exhaust Hole Delete AS A How To :beer:

96whitecobra

Established Member
hey svtwelch711
what shop did you take your car too is that amp? i live in phoenix and getting ready to get some work done to my cobra and i only know of amp.... want to weigh out my options

99cobra302

Established Member
Polished my brakes front and top half. Painted the rest in Black
dec2007026.gif

Swapped OEM black/gray door panels from a 95 into my 98. Why Ford ever stopped it I'll never understand. The backs need to go in but I got the door.

DSCN0001.gif

those polished calipers look great!! how did you do that? any pics on the car?

and not only are the 94-95 pannels look nicer cause they carry the 2 tone all the way through, but they have the nicer perforated leather inset too

AnaheimE

I'm a Wizard!
Established Member
those polished calipers look great!! how did you do that? any pics on the car?

and not only are the 94-95 pannels look nicer cause they carry the 2 tone all the way through, but they have the nicer perforated leather inset too

No, they're not on the car. I'm at school and I need to do the swap sometime when I get home. I have some pics during the process (it's just sanding with progressively finer grits, ending in a 2000 wet-sand and then polish). Should I make a thread on it?

dec2007025.gif

dec2007024.gif

dec2007020.gif

Yeah, the insert is nice. They're not perfectly shaped (the panels are 12 years old) but they're still in great condition. They are in better condition than what I pulled off of my car!

Last edited:

Blown 89

Established Member
hey svtwelch711
what shop did you take your car too is that amp? i live in phoenix and getting ready to get some work done to my cobra and i only know of amp.... want to weigh out my options
AMP would be a bad choice....just an FYI. Ask around on the local boards if you want to know why.

Users who are viewing this thread