Post the little touches...

VNMUS03

Established Member
Always hated that area around the plate. Worst spot for orange peel it seems, so finally got around to wrapping it. :beer:

June1.jpg

June4.jpg

What did you use to tint the tails? is the third brake light tinted too?

Ratchet

Established Member
What did you use to tint the tails? is the third brake light tinted too?

It was the nightshades spray on tint with 4-5 coats of clearcoat then wet sanded and polished. The third brakelight is not tinted. I just wanted to make the taillights match it. :beer:

VNMUS03

Established Member
It was the nightshades spray on tint with 4-5 coats of clearcoat then wet sanded and polished. The third brakelight is not tinted. I just wanted to make the taillights match it. :beer:

They look awesome.. I was hoping it was vinyl lol.. That's too much work for me.. I would probably end up with different shades of black

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
replaced interior lights with LED and installed some led strips for foot well lighting. I like the difference it makes.
b2b7bf57-caa4-4954-86c5-a6d1ce04e714_zps2cf70394.jpg

photo2_zpsf0f49bdb.jpg

photo3_zpsc4033759.jpg

DSCobra01

Established Member
Awesome thread! I just got done reading the whole thing and one of the things that really jumped out to me is the red SVT logo on the speedo. 2001 Cobras didn't come with that and I seem to remember years ago someone selling stickers that could be applied to the dial face. Anyone have any leads on where I could find that?

Users who are viewing this thread