post pics of your tbird

8ate8

Established Member
That's been long finished. I got the chip shortly after I got back and then drove it out to Ohio in October for the SC Shootout. Dynoed 288rwhp 356rwtq while still *cough cough* running the stock *cough* fuel pump *cough cough* :)

All though now I'm waiting on my newest mods. Just got my mike38sc radiator the other day, gonna be ordering a magnum fmic within the next couple weeks, and i'm waiting for dave to finish up my autorotor :-D should be pushing 350rwhp and 400rwtq when it's all done (end of june/early july)

olliesvt

Banned
yeah i figured you had probably gotten it taken care of a while back but i dont post much on tccoa and just thought i'd ask.

im starting my project this weekend and should be pushing close to the same numbers you are now...n/a... :D

80blue

Established Member
my new car i havent gotten yet

Hey guys i just bought this car off ebay the other day (second car we've gotten off ebay) for 1900 im goin to pick it up this sunday,cant wait till i have money again to drop into it,i think i might paint it too,im not a huge fan of red but hey its a nice car.....and the spoiler is comming off....it looks like it was hi-jacked off a lumina euro or z34

fe_1_b.gif

41_1.gif

393Bird

Seniors Gone Wild
Established Member
Mike, you have done it now! I am going to have to break out the wax and try to get mine to shine like that. Looks GREAT!

8ate8

Established Member
80blue said:
and the spoiler is comming off....it looks like it was hi-jacked off a lumina euro or z34

I think it looks nice. Small lil' ducktail spoiler that fits the line of the car.

80blue

Established Member
haha heres a funny story, when the auction was over and i had won i emailed him,it took a day or so to respond so i was like ok whatever we agreed to meet in south bend( indiana roughly half way between us) at 11.a.m. on sunday he agreed i even sent him local hotels he could stay at since he said he would spend the night there things are going good right?........we get to the McDonalds where we agreed to meet at 10 a.m. sat around a bit didnt see him no biggie,maybe hit some traffic? so i give the guy a call the same number he emailed to me and the one listed in the auction,i ask for chris (his name) the guys says sorry wrong number and hangs up before i could say anything, we wait till noon so we say Phuck it and we leave drive the 2 hours home again a total of 6 hours of wasted time to come back with no car.My dad has emailed ebay and told them about it and they said they would investigate this guy,like i said this would have been the second car we got off ebay,some people are just pricks.I hope he emails us back and says hes giving us the car cause if he does hes gonna have a nice drive to my damn doorstep.it'll be a cold day in hell before i drive to try and meet up with this dick head again. :cuss:

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
80blue said:
Hey guys i just bought this car off ebay the other day (second car we've gotten off ebay) for 1900 im goin to pick it up this sunday,cant wait till i have money again to drop into it,i think i might paint it too,im not a huge fan of red but hey its a nice car.....and the spoiler is comming off....it looks like it was hi-jacked off a lumina euro or z34

fe_1_b.gif

41_1.gif

yea ditch the wing for sure. that SC in the front bumper has to go too. what colour are you going to paint it?

80blue

Established Member
blk89SC said:
yea ditch the wing for sure. that SC in the front bumper has to go too. what colour are you going to paint it?

refer to post above^^^ but if i get an SC im gonna paint it maybe silver and blue nothing to fancy but to make it stand out a bit

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
80blue said:
soooooooo heres my car,that ya know i actaully own hahah i got it today and its almost mint with 126000 on it,'95 4.6 paid 2500]

you got one hell of a deal from don.

if you ever want to get rid of that spoiler let me know.

Also a new pic of my car. Just happens to be on the cover of the July/August Thunderbird Scoop Magazine.

scoopcover.jpg

Last edited:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
man oh man, there are some nice mn-12's on this board. makes me wish i hadn't sold the 93, but trucks run in my blood-so i had to have another L. LOL!

24247-610-8127.jpg

24247-610-8125.jpg

24247-610-8126.jpg

if i would have known that i could get an s/c in as good condition for about as much i would prolly still have it. these are great drivers.

80blue

Established Member
VicRattlehead said:
you got one hell of a deal from don.

if you ever want to get rid of that spoiler let me know.

Also a new pic of my car. Just happens to be on the cover of the July/August Thunderbird Scoop Magazine.

scoopcover.jpg

haha nah this spoiler is stayin and hey if your in alsip, tonight at 5-10 it'll be outside cosmos pizza hahah

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
Nobody's got a New T-bird :shrug: I know they're kinda luxury and for older people, but they sound mean with some exhaust. DOHC's with IRS rock. :rockon: It's not exactly my T-bird, but I could drive it whenever I wanted while I was still living with her........
2SnakesaTbird.gif

IMG_0901.jpg

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
blk89SC said:
467855_42_full.jpg

me and my buddys 91 5.0 LX
467855_44_full.jpg

467855_45_full.jpg

paint looks good, just washed and zaino'd the paint
467855_46_full.jpg

Funny story, the guy who sold me my SC wanted to buy it back almost immediately cuz he missed it so much, after he figured it wasn't leaving my posession he went and bought a 1993 SC....auto, however makes up for that with a shift kit...lowered on Eibach Pro Kits (my next mod)
467855_37_full.jpg

out front my buddy's house (1966 Chevrolet C10) u can see his truck here... www.cardomain.com/id/66chevc10
467855_41_full.jpg

sky camera what? :rockon:
Very nice. I miss my 95 LX.

Users who are viewing this thread