post pics of your tbird

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
doubletrouble said:
Nobody's got a New T-bird :shrug: I know they're kinda luxury and for older people, but they sound mean with some exhaust. DOHC's with IRS rock. :rockon: It's not exactly my T-bird, but I could drive it whenever I wanted while I was still living with her........

yea we got a new one, and an old one
1966, and 2003

DSC02122.JPG

Big Bird 5.4

dirt poor hot rodder
Established Member
heres a couple shots of my '95 LX, ... kinda cobbled up 5.4L prototype nat gas conversion, experimental NPI's, comp cams and a lil' truck blower from FRPP. just installed an 8" , 7 plate tork converter by dirty d0g, and a 03 CV tranny by Darrin

RCA_0176.jpg

DIAFA3Custom.jpg

PA020004.jpg

4-14-05.jpg

Big Bird 5.4

dirt poor hot rodder
Established Member
Thats an FRPP truck kit, which, at the time was sufficiently cheap to be in my price range (2 grand and change). I called Powerdyne, to get some dimensions, and they just shot back,"Do not attempt to install in your application, it will not fit.".I juuust couldnt recognise the validity of that answer :rolleyes:

Little J's 5.4

Established Member
Here are some pictures of my ole 95 Cougar... She had the rare Indigo Blue Metallic Clear Coat with a Dark Blue Ford leather interior... The exterior color was cool! At one time she was baby blue, another time she was purple and every now and then she was pink! Never could get all the colors on camera though...
MVC-652S.jpg

MVC-659S.jpg

MVC-663S.jpg

Had her since she was new... :whine:

MeanGreen68

here's mine. it's been wrecked and rebuild since this pic. the only thing it still needs is paint. the motor and trans are out right now getting freshened for next season
735100_0119-med.JPG

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Danglin' 2.3 said:
my 87 Turbo Coupe...

:rockon:

its a peice but its still fun
2054046_33_full.jpg

That thing has to have at least 302 in it! I don't think I've seen a Turbo Coupe lift it's front wheels with the Turbo 2.3

Last edited:

Johnny Langton

Street Bird
Established Member
Here you go..not much to look at-I was after the clean stock look anyway.
Makes it much more gratifying when the unsuspecting clowns at the track get beat.
tbird-stangwheels.jpg

JL

Last edited:

JDH

piratespeed
Established Member
Maaaaaan do I ever miss my SC.. best car I ever owned until some old dickbag aided me in writing it off.. here's some pics of it though.

74060.jpg

74061.jpg

74062.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread