BigDan

Established Member
P1000603.jpg

Eibach059.jpg

fin.jpg

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I was in the same position as you. I chose the 07. The 2010 + look like they have down syndrome. The top grill between the headlights sticks out to far and the headlights are too low, just like the new Charger. In my eyes it looks goofy and unproportioned. I think the 2012 5.0's look better than the new Shelby's. Don't take my response the wrong way. I still think the 2010 + GT500's are awesome cars. It doesn't matter which body you go with because they are both badass!

CobraKid04

Established Member
I don't like the look of the new shelby at all. The whole rear end looks ugly.

I like the 07-09 better.

This one is sooo nasty...raise it just a tad in the rear and it would be perfect.

Shelby-GT500-lowered.jpg

Pretty sure he is a member here.

snatchss454

Established Member
I was in the same position as you. I chose the 07. The 2010 + look like they have down syndrome. The top grill between the headlights sticks out to far and the headlights are too low, just like the new Charger. In my eyes it looks goofy and unproportioned. I think the 2012 5.0's look better than the new Shelby's. Don't take my response the wrong way. I still think the 2010 + GT500's are awesome cars. It doesn't matter which body you go with because they are both badass!

+1....100% agree

snatchss454

Established Member
It looks like the 07-09 have to have I think its the super snake hood for me to think it looks a lot better.

I thought the same thing at first but the more I look at them I really do like look of the stock hood. I was planning on going with a 3.4 whipple so I added the hood. But stock form will really grow on you. Actually that first pic is my desktop..

Shane

snatchss454

Established Member
Dude your car looks sick as hell. Love those stripes, thats what i want on mine. Are they painted on or vinyl? How much did it run you?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Man!!! The stripes are vinyl and were like 250 I think, purchased from ridergraphix. I had them installed when I did the hood so I'm not sure how much the install was. If ordering certain colors the stripe has a small checkering pattern from the transfer paper so just keep that in mind. Also I think someone on TS is making kits as well.
HTH's
Shane

04RiceEater

Established Member
I don't like the look of the new shelby at all. The whole rear end looks ugly.

I like the 07-09 better.

This one is sooo nasty...raise it just a tad in the rear and it would be perfect.

Shelby-GT500-lowered.jpg

Pretty sure he is a member here.

I quite sure that car has an air ride system, where it can be raised up and down.

Equalbracket

Established Member
Hey that's my old car!!!!!!! Loved it:banana:

haha awesome, traded in for an SUV for the kids is what I told. That pic is pretty old it looks and sounds a lot different now. Took me 3 months to find a white without stripes.

edit But beck and masten are some scumbags.

Users who are viewing this thread