Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yes sir. When I have some free time at work tomorrow I'll get you links and such.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk
Thanks Jesse, I was just reading reviews on Amazon and it mentions spacers, longer bolts and needing to extend the seat safety switch wire on the ZT1 and 2 I guess the bolt pattern lines right up on the one I was looking at. Let me know if this affected you and what you used.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
BADASS!!!

I'll play :D
20220604_113744_resized.jpg

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Thanks Jesse, I was just reading reviews on Amazon and it mentions spacers, longer bolts and needing to extend the seat safety switch wire on the ZT1 and 2 I guess the bolt pattern lines right up on the one I was looking at. Let me know if this affected you and what you used.
Is your seat on adjustable rails or does it have the two hand screws you remove to adjust the seat?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Is your seat on adjustable rails or does it have the two hand screws you remove to adjust the seat?

Two Hand screws. I just ordered the seat, spacers and longer bolts after watching a video on my unit. Tell what you have anyway please.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
This is what I ordered:

Check this out at Amazon.com
TRAC SEATS Seat Suspension Kit...
Check this out at Amazon.com
1 1/2 Inch OD x 3/8 Inch ID x 1/4...
I went and got stainless hardware.

4- 3/8"x3" bolts

4- 3/8" lock nuts

8- 3/8 fender washers.

I reused the two bolts that allowed the seat to slide and used two of the bolts from the kit to attach the seat to the trac seat.

I stacked 4 of the 1/4" rubber spacers at each mount point to attach the trac seat to the mower. On a rainy day I'll remove those and replace with a 3/4" metal spacer. I think the rubber looks stupid and cheap.

As far as the seat Killswitch goes I did something that's probably going to make others think less of me lol. I removed it from it's fixture, zip tied the switch closed, wrapped it in electrical tape and zip tied it out of the way. However if you're going to extend the wires I'd recommend solder joints and heat shrink.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Basically what I did, only I ordered the seat for the Cub Cadet, did 1" spacers. I have those ultra cool new solder deals, and a bunch of wire. I have a bunch of SS bolts and stuff. Thanks for helping me spend money.

Users who are viewing this thread