Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

blk02edge

Established Member
Nothing else like it...
20230617_092006.jpg

gambit90lx

Established Member
sorry no it is not a terminator.. Boyd Coddington and Jack Roush went in together and made these cars all autographed by Boyd Coddington and numbered as well..very rare they are called California Roadsters and to my knowledge not many of them ever made it to the East Coast which is where i am located..just got lucky it was a nearby Ford Dealership..

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
That's rich coming from an EV owner who's "girl" is actually a

im-756501

Nice try Beta male!

You’re obsessed with trans and all things gay. Did an EV hurt your feelings princess? I’m sorry your daily driver doesn’t run low 9s. Stop all your crying and just let it go cupcake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gambit90lx

Established Member
Honestly i do not think a lot of people know about these cars in the first place Boyd Coddington was a famous hot rod guy and has passed on..They come with leather seat with Boyd Coddington logo and also his own Coddington rims..they are very nice and i just got lucky enough to purchase one

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
sorry no it is not a terminator.. Boyd Coddington and Jack Roush went in together and made these cars all autographed by Boyd Coddington and numbered as well..very rare they are called California Roadsters and to my knowledge not many of them ever made it to the East Coast which is where i am located..just got lucky it was a nearby Ford Dealership..

Very cool, congrats.

You’re obsessed with trans and all things gay. Did an EV hurt your feelings princess? I’m sorry your daily driver doesn’t run low 9s. Stop all your crying and just let it go cupcake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly i do not think a lot of people know about these cars in the first place Boyd Coddington was a famous hot rod guy and has passed on..They come with leather seat with Boyd Coddington logo and also his own Coddington rims..they are very nice and i just got lucky enough to purchase one

i had forgotten all about these, cool to see one resurface

Users who are viewing this thread