Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

LS WUT

Established Member
Really well put together car. This car has the tech package, so heated/cooled seats, mag ride, etc. VERY comfortable. Very fun to drive. Resonator delete is all the exhaust needs to sound great.
It's not as fast as some of my previous cars and I haven't pushed it hard through corners yet, but it seems to do everything well. I'm happy with it.

20230414_140733 by thetaste lingers, on Flickr
I haven’t driven more than one. When I drove it the car started to make rear end noise so I didn’t get on it, and I pulled it right back into the dealer. It was carmax to be fair. Haven’t driven one since. When it comes to that car I’m not looking for speed really, or some crazy corner carver. I don’t have curves in Sarasota anyways. I’ve just loved the body style of them, and really have grown fond of the S550 GT350. I loved my 17 GT Track pack premium.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It's quiet, only has a catback exhaust. But I don't care about noise. I drive my notch, cobra and 350 late at night. All 3 of them make noise

Edit: The reef currently has a borla catback exhaust. Either the installer at the time did a crappy install job or the fitment just isn't good. I do have the classic flowmaster American Thunder exhaust new in the box that I may install.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Classic sound I have American thunder on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LS WUT

Established Member
IMG_0450.jpeg

Another hot day in Florida. Cool that this was the mileage as I pulled into the garage. Ladyfriend wants to finish the collage at the same spot lol. I told her what about the other cars. The 2 white ones, and the silver one. She said soon hahaha.
IMG_1252.jpeg

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1793906
Another hot day in Florida. Cool that this was the mileage as I pulled into the garage. Ladyfriend wants to finish the collage at the same spot lol. I told her what about the other cars. The 2 white ones, and the silver one. She said soon hahaha.View attachment 1793908

Damn son. That IAT is crazy.

Here was yesterday... 93* outside, stop and go traffic on way home from work.

LS WUT

Established Member
Damn son. That IAT is crazy.

Here was yesterday... 93* outside, stop and go traffic on way home from work.

Well to be fair it was idling in the garage before I noticed the mileage. However driving it’s around 94-104. Idle in traffic bumper to bumper it’s 145-156. If it even gets to 150 or so I turn the car off. I need electric dual fans

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t blame you. I’d love to change the thermostat and such, rumor has it that needs a tune too. Just like the hellcat

From my understanding, it doesn’t technically need a tune. However if you are tuned/getting a tune, I believe your tuner will adjust the degree at which your fans kick on.

I’m actually getting a VMP HE and Reische 170 thermostats installed next week. I’m on the stock tune.

I would also like to point out that the stock airbox doesn’t seal to the hood (at least in my case). I am actually trying to figure out a solution to close the gap between the airbox seal and hood blanket to see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
From my understanding, it doesn’t technically need a tune. However if you are tuned/getting a tune, I believe your tuner will adjust the degree at which your fans kick on.

I’m actually getting a VMP HE and Reische 170 thermostats installed next week. I’m on the stock tune.

I would also like to point out that the stock airbox doesn’t seal to the hood (at least in my case). I am actually trying to figure out a solution to close the gap between the airbox seal and hood blanket to see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I’ll have to look into that for sure.

thetastelingers

eyem speshul
Established Member
I haven’t driven more than one. When I drove it the car started to make rear end noise so I didn’t get on it, and I pulled it right back into the dealer. It was carmax to be fair. Haven’t driven one since. When it comes to that car I’m not looking for speed really, or some crazy corner carver. I don’t have curves in Sarasota anyways. I’ve just loved the body style of them, and really have grown fond of the S550 GT350. I loved my 17 GT Track pack premium.
You won't be disappointed.

Here's a shot taken from my buddy at cars and coffee Saturday.

FB_IMG_1684062931348 by thetaste lingers, on Flickr

LSwat

Established Member
I go back tomorrow to pick her up. 2023 GT PP. Got a great deal. Guess everyone's waiting on the 2024s.
b195e45a9372d84e395cfcf34d3c6ffe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Awesome, grats on the new ride. What kinda dealing are they doing on the 23 models now?

vinny89gt

On The Reg
Established Member
Great color, sharp car.

Definitely a good time to get a great deal on a '23!
Thanks, man. I appreciate it. Don't see many in silver.

Awesome, grats on the new ride. What kinda dealing are they doing on the 23 models now?
Thank you. Sticker was a little over $47k. I got it for $40k. Really would have preferred the 301a package but I can't complain for the price I got.

Users who are viewing this thread