Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
View attachment 1731011
Just picked up this sexy bitch last week, it’s getting PPF done now, new signature wheels are a couple weeks off still. Already have a moisture in a taillight problem. Next owner can deal with that

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Fill me in. You just picked that Tesla up last week but the taillight moisture problem passes to the next owner? So you're going to live with it? :unsure:
Had a dream come true about a month ago

'93T 6spd

View attachment 1731284

View attachment 1731287
Now THAT'S a nice find. Congratulations. So which one do you enjoy driving the most?

Wife's car, little 289 4v.
f7e55b996fc344f892082ca7259b8681.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
I'll bet she's really loving it, Brady. Man that is one CLEAN engine bay. Looks factory new!

badmpg03

Established Member
Man that looks clean, how does it compare to your Cobra???
It's a serious car, built 3.0 with a 76. Overall build quality is better for sure. It's more dialed in than my cars with with the motec, suspension, stoptechs, etc. Don't really know how much power it is making, but from 5-8K on the mid boost setting, feels every bit as fast as my '03 that makes 950

Now THAT'S a nice find. Congratulations. So which one do you enjoy driving the most?
At the moment the Supra. seating position and the cockpit is just cool
I have also noticed a lot more people trying to race me on the freeway.

Jeebus, that's clean.
How's your nose? Because I'd find it hard to believe you didn't have to pay through yours to get that.

I am recovering.
Had a great owner to buy from though, worked on the deal about 3 months

IMG_4786 (1).jpg

Engine 1.jpg

Attachments

• Engine 1.jpg
    Engine 1.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 111

Zemedici

Established Member
Last edited:

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Fill me in. You just picked that Tesla up last week but the taillight moisture problem passes to the next owner? So you're going to live with it? :unsure:

I am not going to keep it. It’s way out of my budget. The opportunity was there for me to get it, and it’s going to a great friend. Car is fun and fast but the brakes are not up to the weight of the car. I have a warranty claim submitted for the tail light but I would have to drive 550 miles to get it looked at or wait till February.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Winter wheels and tires on the wife's vehicle and a sort of shiny pic of my daily driver. Just hit 22100 miles in the Trailblazer SS the other day... yes 22,100.
86a7a9167871a9677d3cf36ddcd09d1c.jpg
59ba518cb6af931d375f42eb22e0ac45.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
How does your wife like her ST? I like the winter wheels. The color actually goes well with the blue paint.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@geoffmt said:
"I am not going to keep it. It’s way out of my budget. The opportunity was there for me to get it, and it’s going to a great friend. Car is fun and fast but the brakes are not up to the weight of the car. I have a warranty claim submitted for the tail light but I would have to drive 550 miles to get it looked at or wait till February."

Thanks for the update. Make sense. Sucks that you'd have to drive 550 miles to get the taillight looked at.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the update. Make sense. Sucks that you'd have to drive 550 miles to get the taillight looked at.[/QUOTE]

I will add more pictures later after the wheels and some carbon parts arrive. I may not own it for long but will be able to drive it often once we are past winter. I wonder if some upgrades pads will help the brakes as the stoptech brakes on my cobra are a ton more effective than the big 6pots on the Tesla. I jumped on the brakes for an MHP while doing 165 only slowed to 120 when I passed by him(going the other direction). Was lucky he didn’t have his radar on.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the update. Make sense. Sucks that you'd have to drive 550 miles to get the taillight looked at.

I will add more pictures later after the wheels and some carbon parts arrive. I may not own it for long but will be able to drive it often once we are past winter. I wonder if some upgrades pads will help the brakes as the stoptech brakes on my cobra are a ton more effective than the big 6pots on the Tesla. I jumped on the brakes for an MHP while doing 165 only slowed to 120 when I passed by him(going the other direction). Was lucky he didn’t have his radar on.

[/QUOTE]

I noticed this driving a p100. Handling was strange as well. You really feel the weight on these.

Users who are viewing this thread