Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
184113.jpg

colin450

Established Member
Traded in my GT500 for a Wrangler last week. Wasn’t using it and wanted something my wife and I can enjoy with our daughter. Loving it so far. Going to (hopefully) get the oversand beach pass for the National Seashore in the Cape this weekend.

IMG_1750.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

Snapped a quick pic before I drove away
IMG_1747.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Traded in my GT500 for a Wrangler last week. Wasn’t using it and wanted something my wife and I can enjoy with our daughter. Loving it so far. Going to (hopefully) get the oversand beach pass for the National Seashore in the Cape this weekend.

View attachment 1647110
View attachment 1647112
View attachment 1647114

Snapped a quick pic before I drove away
View attachment 1647113

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Exact same reason why I am on the fence of selling my 03 Cobra. Congrats on the Jeep, looks like fun!!!

colin450

Established Member
Exact same reason why I am on the fence of selling my 03 Cobra. Congrats on the Jeep, looks like fun!!!

Thanks, man. Thought I'd miss the GT500 a little but I don't. If the Jeep would be a secondary car for you, they're perfect. Top stays off and it sits in the garage if it's not nice out. Front doors will be coming off as soon as my mirrors come in.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Would be a fast sedan of some kind to replace the Cobra, just picked up a raptor for off road fun (beaches, light trails, camping).

kaz109

Established Member
Would be a fast sedan of some kind to replace the Cobra, just picked up a raptor for off road fun (beaches, light trails, camping).

Raptor is the only think I would trade for. Could never trade a fun car for a jeep. Sorry the sub 300hp ain't gonna cut it. At least with the raptor you can crawl and have fun off road but still have highest merging power

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Raptor is the only think I would trade for. Could never trade a fun car for a jeep. Sorry the sub 300hp ain't gonna cut it. At least with the raptor you can crawl and have fun off road but still have highest merging power

While I do like Jeeps I kind of agree, if it "feels" slow I wont like it. Made that mistake with a CVT Outback with the 2.5L engine. I did have a Jeep rental with the 2.0T engine (iirc) and was quite impressed at how it moved in comparison to some older Jeeps I have been in/driven. Aside from my moms old Nissan Stanza minivan (The Troop Carrier) that outback was the slowest turd I ever had to endure. I did not get that feeling at all in the Jeep rental but I was never in the market for a Jeep to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread