Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

MG01GT

Established Member
Spring cleaning....
97651ae3f7aea56d4dfde5e4ed49b3ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Thanks! She's got a 510hp/1850tq 12.9. Automated Eaton Fuller 13 speed which is nice until you get stuck, then you're cursing the automated trans. I usually run it in manual mode because the shifts aren't appropriate for the 40+ton I'm usually pulling. I'm permitted for 117,000. She'll be breaking in for about the next 50,000 miles so compared to my old truck she feels gutless right now. I've been running these trucks for 3 years now and they don't go down much even as hard as we push them.... I'm a fan.

- Most your trucks KW?
- What's the black tank behind the fuel tank?
- I read a bit about Paccar engines. Is that your preference if you had one?

Always loved big trucks. First ride was a beer run to the Hamm's Brewery in a Ford N-Series.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice car.
I have a confession. lol I was coming home from work about 6 weeks ago. Behind me was a 2019 ZL1 until he went around me and I got to finally check one out in person. I've always liked them, but after that day, I actually love them. Love the front end, so aggressive.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
[QUOTE="ZYBORG, post: 16408532, member: 40262] I have the same steps on the 4runner! Icon wheels? What tires, looks like maybe Falken or Toyo MTs?[/QUOTE]

Nawww, I originally wanted some Walker Evans but they where out of stock everywhere. I also originally ordered Toyo's, but they where a tire short.. And it was going to be weeks.

Ended up with Atturo's and Dirty Life wheels

Love the wheels, I got street locks on them now, but you can bolt an actual bead lock on it if you want.
Screenshot_20200427-144345.jpeg

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Whole fleet is KW. 12.9 Paccar has been good besides a coolant fitting that seems to let loose every 200k or so. I've driven KW, Freightliner, Western Star, and a few Peterbilts... If I were choosing I'd run the Freightliner or KW. Western Star rode like shit, as did the Pete's I drove. Freightliner cascadia felt the most powerful. Black tank behind the fuel tank is for DEF... bullshit the government issued for emissions.

- Most your trucks KW?
- What's the black tank behind the fuel tank?
- I read a bit about Paccar engines. Is that your preference if you had one?

Always loved big trucks. First ride was a beer run to the Hamm's Brewery in a Ford N-Series.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
How dare you call the DEF system a government piece of shit!

I drove one of our crane trucks with a 10 sp last week. It had been probably 3 years since I’d last driven one. And while I don’t think I left any transmission bits on the road, I did my fair share of grinding haha

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hoping too tomorrow and Saturday if the weather cooperates. Looking good Bdubbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome, which one you taking out? I'll probably get the cobra out a couple times this weekend.

I'm debating on putting the 4lb lower on.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Awesome, which one you taking out? I'll probably get the cobra out a couple times this weekend.

I'm debating on putting the 4lb lower on.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Tomorrow will be up in the air possible light drizzle in the morning. Afternoon is supposed to be nice. If so Fox tomorrow, Cobra Saturday even though I drove the fox last week and haven’t driven the cobra in two weeks. Caged lower? Either way if not bigger upper pulley then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread