Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Massie02GT

Established Member
Washed up the daily #racetruck today. Still a good 10’ truck, but she cleans up well for being 17 years old with 132k miles.

0977ca8c2c7f3a13ab1199bff4aea5ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helloWorld

Established Member
@helloWorld, that's a sweet Hellcat Charger. So how are you liking it? Give us a short personal review.

I can definitely tell the fit and finish is not even close to the Audi RS3. But, after I drove the hellcat, I didn't care about that. I was happy to be back in a supercharged V8, because I daily my cars, and the power delivery of a PD blower is what I like.

It's a large car, but that finally means that whoever in the back seat actually has leg room. This hellcat has remote start from the factory (Audi did not), powered seats (Audi did not), heated steering wheel (Audi did not), and ventilated seats (Audi did not). Probably the only thing I miss from the Audi is that it had adaptive cruise control, which for those who have used it, is extremely nice to have. The RS3 also weighed 3600 pounds with a full tank of gas on a Cat scale, I am sure I will pass out when I weigh this hellcat charger lol.

Finally, probably the thing that surprised me the most about this hellcat is how easy it is to handle when traction is lost. I have not yet fully disabled the traction control, but in the Sport and Track settings, the car will spin and mostly stay straight when traction is lost in a straight line. So much better than the two mustangs I had, which those back ends loved to dance around on the street. The crazy thing is this hellcat only has 275 wide regular street tires on the rear, so maybe it's the weight that is keeping it planted.

Overall, I can already tell I will appreciate this hellcat more than I ever did the RS3.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Its White. The setting sun and near by storm clouds created a weird color cast. I wish avalanche was an option in 19

I couldnt quite decide what was going on there. The Raptor is just such a good looking truck, Id love to have either white or ruby red, colors I wouldnt consider on anything else

Users who are viewing this thread