Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The car shifts very fast and violently. lol
I was pleasantly surprised in Sport+. The A10 with the TVS 2650 is a great combo.

honestly, I think I would stay out of drag mode for a while until that thing learns a bit. The more I think about it the more I wonder if using that early had anything to do with some harsh shifting issues her car had on cold starts. They ended up resetting the trans computer and it was fine after that.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I traded the Green Machine in for this one.
Yes, this one is supercharged. 710HP and 610TQ. Sport+ mode is beast. Haven't even touched Drag or Track mode yet. Shifts are super fast.

Oh wow, I'm a little surprised at that.

Best of luck with the S550, I really like mine but the shoddy build quality drives me right up the ****ing wall at times. I just dropped mine off at the dealer to have the driveline vibration checked out for a fourth time.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

Recon

Established Member
LOL
First photo,....fresh off the truck. Triple black. Matte black striping, even though it looks silver. I angled the shot to show the stripes.
View attachment 1589644
View attachment 1589645

I traded the Green Machine in for this one.
Yes, this one is supercharged. 710HP and 610TQ. Sport+ mode is beast. Haven't even touched Drag or Track mode yet. Shifts are super fast.

Though I’ll miss seeing the booger mobile, the murder Roush looks fantastic. Gonna go for the all blacked out look, Tony?

Pick your poison.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
LOL
First photo,....fresh off the truck. Triple black. Matte black striping, even though it looks silver. I angled the shot to show the stripes.
View attachment 1589644
View attachment 1589645

Yup! No doot aboot er eh. That thing is *uhucken deadly brah!

It’s easier on me eyes then a freshly zamboni’d lake frozen smooth as my ole laddies titties

****en riot me son.

Sent from my POFS iPhone in a rage cause this is the third try.

RALPH R

Established Member
The car shifts very fast and violently. lol
I was pleasantly surprised in Sport+. The A10 with the TVS 2650 is a great combo.

Dang, that thing is beast. Real slick. I think the roush chin spoilers give the s550's the meanest look upfront. Congrats and enjoy!

Dusten

Established Member
Day 4 of my road trip. Almost 1500 miles in

ef6c52eec421c0d0cf3adbdae7269f8b.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats Tones, that’s a LOT of car. Enjoy!
Gorgeous car man! Congratulations. Be safe and enjoy.
Though I’ll miss seeing the booger mobile, the murder Roush looks fantastic. Gonna go for the all blacked out look, Tony?
Yup! No doot aboot er eh. That thing is *uhucken deadly brah!
It’s easier on me eyes then a freshly zamboni’d lake frozen smooth as my ole laddies titties
****en riot me son.
Dang, that thing is beast. Real slick. I think the roush chin spoilers give the s550's the meanest look upfront. Congrats and enjoy!
Congrats on the car! Love the triple black!
New avatar needed!
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

Yeah, this car is pretty awesome. Not much seat time in it yet, but it is beastly. lol So much more refined than the 2013. The '13 was WAYYYY louder. But, this one shifts so much more violently. Sport+ mode,............lol Still have DRAG and TRACK mode to play with.
My Sto N Go license plate holder came in today. We in MA need to have a front license plate on the car come yearly inspection time and pretty much all the time, but I take it off when the inspection is over. I had a Craig's No Drill Bracket for the '13 because I wasn't drilling that bumper either. I emailed Craig and he didn't have anything for the '18/'19 Roush cars yet.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
honestly, I think I would stay out of drag mode for a while until that thing learns a bit. The more I think about it the more I wonder if using that early had anything to do with some harsh shifting issues her car had on cold starts. They ended up resetting the trans computer and it was fine after that.
Definitely.
The car only has like 35 miles on it or something like that. Plenty of time to mess around once she gets broken in a bit.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh wow, I'm a little surprised at that.
Best of luck with the S550, I really like mine but the shoddy build quality drives me right up the ****ing wall at times. I just dropped mine off at the dealer to have the driveline vibration checked out for a fourth time.
Thanks man. I appreciate that.
That sucks about your car. Hopefully they get it right immediately. Good luck!

Gravik

Established Member
Bought a new econo daily. 2019 Fiesta, 5 speed manual.
d7c4c10f3892a2a5ead2cf45351ba8f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread