Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
2563c805bce5a278809390e055ba091d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hated

Established Member
The cars nickname is the same as my user name hated because the purists hate it and have told me on many occasions, because it is now a 383 stroker cleveland, manual rack and pinion steering, tko 600 5spd, and 4 wheel manual disc brakes, 3:91 detroit locker, with cal tracs. I cut nothing up so if someone wants to take it back to original after I am dead they can

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
The cars nickname is the same as my user name hated because the purists hate it and have told me on many occasions, because it is now a 383 stroker cleveland, manual rack and pinion steering, tko 600 5spd, and 4 wheel manual disc brakes, 3:91 detroit locker, with cal tracs. I cut nothing up so if someone wants to take it back to original after I am dead they can
I like it. To hell with what everyone else thinks.

I had a '68 many years ago and would love to do an updated version like yours.

Recon

Established Member

Sounds like a fun car. I like the day two restorations as well as the day ones. I’m still getting my Impala finished with the upgrades I’m doing. I’ll probably get some heat too. My Impala was a numbers matching car. What’s the engine making? 425hp?

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

Users who are viewing this thread