Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Another one from last Saturday,...........

142525.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm jealous of you guys that have been able to take your cars out!

Weather has been better, roads are still filthy. Didn't stop some. Seen some corvettes out and my friend had his GT350 out already....

But I go golfing yesterday and today. This week for weather not looking good....
ce817c6e8e60209e20e6b5b71e5d6696.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm jealous of you guys that have been able to take your cars out!

Weather has been better, roads are still filthy. Didn't stop some. Seen some corvettes out and my friend had his GT350 out already....

But I go golfing yesterday and today. This week for weather not looking good....
ce817c6e8e60209e20e6b5b71e5d6696.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

20s back half of the week where I am at. Hang in there.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
990a95fd4f877709e951df4447236968.jpg

First start up of the year. In another week or two they’ll be back on the road.

Sent from the twilight zone…
Was about to say something along the lines of “Damn, must suck having such a long winter.” Then I realize I’m laying on the ground only in my boxers (that I sweat through) after riding my bike doing errands and the high today is 97 with dumb ass humidity. So I’m not sure who it sucks more for.

Recon

Established Member
Was about to say something along the lines of “Damn, must suck having such a long winter.” Then I realize I’m laying on the ground only in my boxers (that I sweat through) after riding my bike doing errands and the high today is 97 with dumb ass humidity. So I’m not sure who it sucks more for.

It’s not exactly cold here, high today is 78, but April showers is a true statement in my region. It’s rained almost every day in the last two weeks. Sometimes multiple times a day, and other times all day long.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s not exactly cold here, high today is 78, but April showers is a true statement in my region. It’s rained almost every day in the last two weeks. Sometimes multiple times a day, and other times all day long.

Yeah the sky randomly pissed all over the place yesterday while I was in class. The ride home was sketch as **** because SA roads get slick as shit with water. Constantly looking in my side views to see if the car behind me was going to stop in time. Had to turn around and tell one car to back the **** up, they didn’t get it until I stopped moving and they got into the right lane. **** face was like two bike lengths behind me while we were going 80mph.

Users who are viewing this thread