Post most recent Pics of your '20-'22 GT500...

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Woodward 2023
Dirty but still photogenic.
-J
IMG_2730.jpeg

IMG_2731.jpeg
IMG_2733.jpeg
IMG_2734.jpeg
IMG_2735.jpeg

TFStang

Established Member
Photogenic is an understatement. If I didn’t get a HE CFTP car Eruption Green was my next choice. Absolutely stunning in any light!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Photogenic is an understatement. If I didn’t get a HE CFTP car Eruption Green was my next choice. Absolutely stunning in any light!
Thanks it’s been a very pleasant surprise after ordering site unseen.
And I’m sitting on CFTP wheels and black calipers with gold stickers and retro gold ‘67 center caps because I like the current package so much.
Green red and gold, several said it looks like a hot wheels car and I actually like it now.
Thanks for the compliment.
Love to see your HE, my black strip HE CFTP wasn’t built and I’m happy with the car I received!
-J

fearthesnake

Established Member
Thanks it’s been a very pleasant surprise after ordering site unseen.
And I’m sitting on CFTP wheels and black calipers with gold stickers and retro gold ‘67 center caps because I like the current package so much.
Green red and gold, several said it looks like a hot wheels car and I actually like it now.
Thanks for the compliment.
Love to see your HE, my black strip HE CFTP wasn’t built and I’m happy with the car I received!
-J
You got a rare one my friend, keep it for a long time!

I'm hoping to pick up some BC Forged Rims this week, been on the fence about it but the black stock rims just aren't cutting it for me any longer.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
You got a rare one my friend, keep it for a long time!

I'm hoping to pick up some BC Forged Rims this week, been on the fence about it but the black stock rims just aren't cutting it for me any longer.
I hear you. I’ll keep the stock wheels most likely. I’ve thought of having them powder coated 2-tone. I think the split 5 star design looks good but would be better not all blacked out.
BC Forged makes nice stuff :)
-J

fearthesnake

Established Member
I hear you. I’ll keep the stock wheels most likely. I’ve thought of having them powder coated 2-tone. I think the split 5 star design looks good but would be better not all blacked out.
BC Forged makes nice stuff :)
-J
Good idea.

Has anyone powder coated the stock rims? I'd be interested in doing that but in a different color. Black car with white stripes, black rims are to much black imo.

Wonder if sometype of charcoal gray powder coat would look good?

What are you thinking when you say 2 tone?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Good idea.

Has anyone powder coated the stock rims? I'd be interested in doing that but in a different color. Black car with white stripes, black rims are to much black imo.

Wonder if sometype of charcoal gray powder coat would look good?

What are you thinking when you say 2 tone?
I was thinking a bronze outer and spokes but keep the inset of the spokes gloss black.
-J

fearthesnake

Established Member
Thinking about changing the rims up - never really liked the stock black rims on my black/white stripe car.

Can't find the owner of this wicked GT500, he posted on one of the FB forums a while back but really like these Ferrada FR2 Silver with chrome lips ( I believe its Ferradas). Is this anyone's car on this site or anyone running these Rims that could post a pic?

Blue_CFTP_Rims.jpg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Thinking about changing the rims up - never really liked the stock black rims on my black/white stripe car.

Can't find the owner of this wicked GT500, he posted on one of the FB forums a while back but really like these Ferrada FR2 Silver with chrome lips ( I believe its Ferradas). Is this anyone's car on this site or anyone running these Rims that could post a pic?

View attachment 1818410
I would reach out to Signature Wheel and buy a set from them.

Fun factoid, Terrence (50Deep), is a good guy. Im not sure if he is full owner, or partial owner of Signature.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

manny231988

Established Member
Here is mine with some mods waiting to get my lazy ass to install

Attachments

• IMG_2590.jpeg
    IMG_2590.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2594.jpeg
    IMG_2594.jpeg
    337.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3415.jpeg