Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Is it that hot there already?? Car looks great. I have about a 4 week window before the heat and humidity start coming on here in Ga.

Sidenote, I have a set of Wilwoods for your car that I will trade for a built 5.8 w/ Gen3R blower if you know anyone. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It was 100 degrees on Sunday, but this weekend it's going to be in the 80s, so that's not bad.

And that is a tempting offer lol, but I'll have to pass for now

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Nothing spectacular. 1st outting in like 3 months. More pics next weeknd.

20230507_104258.jpeg

20230507_113325.jpeg

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
The widebody from the back looks killer
It's crazy to imagine that there is nearly 28" of rubber in the rearend on the pavement at all times with the widebody kit (345/30/20 rear tires) @2011 gtcs . It hooks very well with T/C on and squats perfectly shifting hard into 2 and 3rd with the all stock suspension. *It does have the shelby watts link that helps huge with bumps. You get that nice little chirp into 2 and 3rd gear. With T/C off and a hard launch from the line she is like a wild untamed pony.....lol. Gonna upgrade here soon, just not sure how extreme I wanna take it. The edition of the widebody does IMO really help to put alot of power to the ground without having to go to suspension upgrade extremes or drag tires for street use. I wouldnt advise for use if drag racing. On a side note.......I still think we will see one of these in your possession in the very very near future

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
It's crazy to imagine that there is nearly 28" of rubber in the rearend on the pavement at all times with the widebody kit (345/30/20 rear tires) @2011 gtcs . It hooks very well with T/C on and squats perfectly shifting hard into 2 and 3rd with the all stock suspension. *It does have the shelby watts link that helps huge with bumps. You get that nice little chirp into 2 and 3rd gear. With T/C off and a hard launch from the line she is like a wild untamed pony.....lol. Gonna upgrade here soon, just not sure how extreme I wanna take it. The edition of the widebody does IMO really help to put alot of power to the ground without having to go to suspension upgrade extremes or drag tires for street use. I wouldnt advise for use if drag racing. On a side note.......I still think we will see one of these in your possession in the very very near future
As bad as I want a real Super Snake. I'll have a hard time selling mine.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
As bad as I want a real Super Snake. I'll have a hard time selling mine.
Im not so sure you would have a hard time selling that beautiful shelby GT500 of yours @2011 gtcs . It might take sometime for the right person who would appreciate what you have accomplished with that build. Either way you are in a win....win situation because so many admire your build. I mean really man.....you have a badass shelby that many many guys wish they could own. Not to mention that is better than a SS in many ways. Something to consider..... but I dont think its impossible either. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE BROTHER!

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
Im not so sure you would have a hard time selling that beautiful shelby GT500 of yours @2011 gtcs . It might take sometime for the right person who would appreciate what you have accomplished with that build. Either way you are in a win....win situation because so many admire your build. I mean really man.....you have a badass shelby that many many guys wish they could own. Not to mention that is better than a SS in many ways. Something to consider..... but I dont think its not possible either.
I think he means he doesn’t want to part ways with his lol.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Those wide meats look awesome. And what a great photo of your pristine GT-500. I like your plate, too!
Thanks @CobraBob . I wasnt totally sure if I really was going to like the widebody at first........but it has really grown on me. It does serve its purpose well thou and not just for the looks.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Im not so sure you would have a hard time selling that beautiful shelby GT500 of yours @2011 gtcs . It might take sometime for the right person who would appreciate what you have accomplished with that build. Either way you are in a win....win situation because so many admire your build. I mean really man.....you have a badass shelby that many many guys wish they could own. Not to mention that is better than a SS in many ways. Something to consider..... but I dont think its impossible either. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE BROTHER!
I already know Van Collier from revanracing wants to buy it back, since he's the original owner.
I think he means he doesn’t want to part ways with his lol.
It would definitely be hard to sell her, but the right color 13/14 Super Snake would probably make it happen.
No doubt he put alot of work into what he has built @LS WUT . But he has the SS FEVER. HE HAS BEEN SNAKE BITTEN! He wants one......he's a huge fan of the SS and shelby 1000's!
I'll hopefully be closing on my new house by the end of June, after that I will make a decision on what I want to do. But if I can find a super snake like this one, I'm all in.
Screenshot_20230507_163642_Facebook.jpg

Or maybe I can convince @OaktownACE to sell me his lol.
Screenshot_20230429_104144_Gallery.jpg

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I already know Van Collier from revanracing wants to buy it back, since he's the original owner.

It would definitely be hard to sell her, but the right color 13/14 Super Snake would probably make it happen.

I'll hopefully be closing on my new house by the end of June, after that I will make a decision on what I want to do. But if I can find a super snake like this one, I'm all in. View attachment 1795563
Or maybe I can convince @OaktownACE to sell me his lol.
View attachment 1795564
Yup.....knew it.... your snake bitten..
Lol :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread