Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Damn that thing is low low! Quick question, is that heat exchanger painted black from the manufacturer or was it painted?
Assuming that's an OEM heat exchanger, it was black from Ford.

Nowhere near as many toys or as much square footage, but mine are also down for their long winter naps too...
20201031_204050.jpg

Last edited:

fearthesnake

Established Member
Wait what?
Yea. Sold her today. It was time, going to a great home and great young man. I believe he's on this site.

Time for my last ride before I retire. Its going to be a 2020+ GT500. Just haven't found the right one yet.

I may say WTF and go all in on a CFTP version. Have my eye on a couple now.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Wait what?
Yea. Sold her today. It was time, going to a great home and great young man. I believe he's on this site.

Time for my last ride before I retire. Its going to be a 2020+ GT500. Just haven't found the right one yet.

I may say WTF and go all in on a CFTP version. Have my eye on a couple.
Looking at a Black or Magnetic Gray color.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member

I may say WTF and go all in on a CFTP version. Have my eye on a couple.
Looking at a Black or Magnetic Gray color.
Sorry to see her go man, didn’t even know she was for sale. Happy to hear it’s going to someone who will appreciate her and take care of her. Goodluck in your quest to find a newer GT500. Magnetic Grey gives me some tingling feelings.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Sorry to see her go man, didn’t even know she was for sale. Happy to hear it’s going to someone who will appreciate her and take care of her. Goodluck in your quest to find a newer GT500. Magnetic Grey gives me some tingling feelings.
Thanks buddy. There's just something about that magnetic gray, perfect tone and darkness. Just like it better than carbonized gray.

Would love a magnetic gray with kona blue stripes. Very similar to the 2014 gray/blue stripe.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Already have something picked out, hope to have it bought by next week sometime. :cool:
Hard to let that one go but nows the time to buy.
I know you mentioned CFTP but unless you track it, I prefer the base and bought CFTP wheels.
Looking forward to your new ride
-J

Prjctlxenvy

Established Member
I haven't posted on here in so long and have had multiple cars between David's and "PrjctLxEnvy" but I forgot how navigate the largest mustang forum in the world, so here she is. Home safe and sound in Lexington County SC.

I can't praise David enough for how well he took car of this amazing machine. As well as the handling of this whole transaction. If every car purchase could feel that geninue and comfortable I think the world would be a different place.

Attachments

• 20230131_165203.jpg
    20230131_165203.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 20230131_194923.jpg
    20230131_194923.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 66

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't posted on here in so long and have had multiple cars between David's and "PrjctLxEnvy" but I forgot how navigate the largest mustang forum in the world, so here she is. Home safe and sound in Lexington County SC.

I can't praise David enough for how well he took car of this amazing machine. As well as the handling of this whole transaction. If every car purchase could feel that geninue and comfortable I think the world would be a different place.

Someone just posted a Grabber Blue one that looks similar to that a few posts up. It definitely looked better though…

Congrats. I’d ask how strong the market is on these cars, but that’s probably too personal…

Probably…. Unless it isn’t…

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

the world needs more Davids. Congrats and welcome to the #glassroofmafia

Hard to let that one go but nows the time to buy.
I know you mentioned CFTP but unless you track it, I prefer the base and bought CFTP wheels.
Looking forward to your new ride
-J

I would be ok with a base and some gadgets
can you elaborate briefly why now is the time to buy? Not trying to start a dumpster fire

Users who are viewing this thread