Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Fact!
View attachment 1756808

You asked @1Kona_Venom, but I'll answer... Yes - MGW offers several options, in addition to stock knob compatibility. FWIW, I went with a Shelby knob that works perfectly.
View attachment 1756806
View attachment 1756807

Good luck with that CEL!

I had to travel on business last week and, thanks to weather delays, didn't make it home until early Saturday morning. My TDY involved some very long and physically exhausting days, so I spent the weekend catching-up on sleep and letting some very sore muscles recover. Unfortunately, I won't make First Saturday C&C this weekend either, as I'm headed out of town again. Busy time of year...
Cool my car came with that exact shift knob, will look into that MGW shifter. CEL is cleared, in addition received another revision tune today will get loaded up this afternoon and hope all is well?

claybeatz

Established Member
A70E76F7-B046-46DC-9A2C-D35746D05761.jpeg

LS WUT

Established Member
It’s a rather mutt of An exhaust if I’m honest, I was sold Corsa Xtreme’s, as to what I thought. I won’t mention any names as I chalked it up as a loss. Anyways, shortly after I purchased them I noticed it didn’t have Corsa stamps, and the welds seemed off. Confused at the situation, I contacted the seller and said he sent me the wrong set because in the photos it showed the Corsa stamp. Long story short I got bambooozled. So I had a spare set of borla ATAK mufflers left over from my GT build. So I cut the Corsa quad tips off that, and welded them on the borla’s. So I have Corsa ATAK now. :(

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s a rather mutt of An exhaust if I’m honest, I was sold Corsa Xtreme’s, as to what I thought. I won’t mention any names as I chalked it up as a loss. Anyways, shortly after I purchased them I noticed it didn’t have Corsa stamps, and the welds seemed off. Confused at the situation, I contacted the seller and said he sent me the wrong set because in the photos it showed the Corsa stamp. Long story short I got bambooozled. So I had a spare set of borla ATAK mufflers left over from my GT build. So I cut the Corsa quad tips off that, and welded them on the borla’s. So I have Corsa ATAK now. :(
Was it someone on here that sent you the wrong ones?
If so,....you deserve your money back.

claybeatz

Established Member
Damn that’s shitty. Yeah I had a well know YouTuber screw me over in a trade with broken injectors.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Beautiful car man, I love it. Everytime I see an all black one it makes me want to remove my red stripes.
Thank you sir! but don't remove the stripes! You have one of my favorite color combos, my other favorite is red with black stripes

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll take them. Need to break up the monotony of stripe delete for a little while.

I’ll send them back when I’m done.

(Keep them)

Users who are viewing this thread