Post ban Blankie Mod?

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by gchronis
Maybe sometime I'll figure out why they put them there...
I heard it was for water to have a place to form icicles, rather than on the belts/accessories, if they were just open...:shrug:

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Yeah, I heard that one, too. If that's what it is, I'm not that worried about it, since my car won't see rain, much less ice and snow!

blucobra03

Established Member
Black Sunshine, I hate to be ignorant, but since I dont know what the date Sept. 14, 04 represents, I must be. So what happens or doesn't happen on that date ? Just wondering since I have a pre-ban AR-15 H-Bar still in the box. Thanks.... By the way Postban, awesome collection dude :thumbsup:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by blucobra03
Black Sunshine, I hate to be ignorant, but since I dont know what the date Sept. 14, 04 represents, I must be. So what happens or doesn't happen on that date ? Just wondering since I have a pre-ban AR-15 H-Bar still in the box. Thanks.... By the way
Postban, awesome collection dude :thumbsup:

Damn I though I knew allot about guns but this is news to me.

Now the 1994 federal assault weapon ban ends September 14, 2004. Its prohibitions cease to be effective unless the law is renewed by act of Congress.

Check out this article.
http://communities.prodigy.net/sportsrec/jsnyder2.html

blucobra03

Established Member
Thanks for educating me Toofast. It is a shock to me. I always assumed that it was a permanent thing. I'd be willing to bet that the Anti-Gunners will be pushing real hard to ensure Congress renews that law though. A lot will depend on who is President at the time and who controls the House and Senate. I realize this is way off topic so I'll stop here. I need to go renew my NRA membership now anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread