Post ban Blankie Mod?

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Cause that's the guy that posted instructions for it, and I -for one- stole it from him.

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Dave, I forgot to mention: Postban is a user name of someone that posts in these forums. Like Petzuk said, search for this user name and you'll see. It's in his sig.

Black, I'd sell my AR-15 for a Bassani cat-back anytime.

BLACK SUNSHINE

Established Member
I have thought about selling my AR for some cool mods, too. Too bad mine only has a few Colt parts. It is crazy what people are asking for preban Colts.

TruBlu03

Originally posted by BLACK SUNSHINE
I have thought about selling my AR for some cool mods, too. Too bad mine only has a few Colt parts. It is crazy what people are asking for preban Colts.

No sht. My brother has a real nice collection, but my favorite is the Colt Commando. Prices kinda got crazy so haven't got much lately, getting sign offs has gotten harder too. Who's the guy in Arizona wilth all the toys?? Saw him on American Shooter with a twin barrel gatling type AA gun, freaking awesome, what fun would that be! :D Think he has a jet he flys around too, pretty cool stuff.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by gchronis

Black, I'd sell my AR-15 for a Bassani cat-back anytime.

I got plenty of both:)

fdc6fbe4.jpg

03DOHC

Established Member
Cool! Bayonet lugs on all three? Looks like it but hard to see, but what's the story with the different flash suppressors?

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Top is SGW/Olympic Arms Preban in M4A2 config. Middle is COLT 6420 Lightweight AR15A2 1/7 Pencil bbl, all COLT currently undergoing factory refinish. Bottom is Bushmaster XM15-E2S SHORTY CAR 11.5-5.5 HVY BBL pure factory right down to the letter with 3-digit serial number.

I built the top one myself, the other two are factory original.

Here is an album about them

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4291869471

Here is a couple more of my toys :p

fe182b1e.jpg

03DOHC

Established Member
That's a nice collection! Here in the People's Republic of China, umm I mean California, the SWAT team would break your head, take your guns and throw you in jail. Stupid libs!

Sorry for the temporary hijack.

Last edited:

TruBlu03

Originally posted by 03DOHC
That's a nice collection! Here in the People's Republic of China, umm I mean California, the SWAT team would break your head, take your guns and throw you in jail. Stupid libs!

Sorry for the temporary hijack.

Yep, I don't think I could live in Cali with the restrictions they have. Hollywood sure dosen't have a problem getting pretty much anything they want though.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Postban you are my hero. You have allot of guns and live in the midwest let me see, oh too easy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I left mine on. Some folded them back and attached them with industrial velcro or glue and others removed them.

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
I left them on. Folded them back under the blanket. They don't serve a purpose, but they don't hurt either. I'm reluctant in cutting stuff off, if they don't hurt anything. Maybe sometime I'll figure out why they put them there...

Users who are viewing this thread