Post all 03-04 Cobras in the $18-21k range here...

imswheel

Quality SVT Poster
Established Member
93,000 highway miles - solid car -

I'll bite,

I tried to sell this car a while back. I got tons of hit, several call, 3 offers that fell through because of insurance and driving record problems plus the expected number of "wana bees".

This car is more solid and a better driver than any other Cobra I have ever driven regardless of mileage.

As you read through the previous post you will even see a positive coment from Bob Stiegemeier who knows the car.

I put about a 1K more miles than previously noted and I have had a minor repair to the passenger fender - it may or may not be on carfax but you will see from my past post I don't hide anything.

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=373216

It will be interesting to see what happens this time!

- Paul

Redline.

Banned
i think 18-21 is too low. But i think 25-26 is too high for most.

I think a 30K, very clean, and slightly modded 04 should be around 24Kor so

Just look at how many 03/04's are for sale and STILL are for sale. There are 100's out there. The sellers dont want to go down and the buyers dont want to go up. I have my i on one thats 26K. Great car 30K miles, but i think it should be more aroun 23.5-24K. Yes the owner might be taking a slight hit, but if you want to sell something you have to give a fair market price

We just sold a 2004 Torch red cobra with 29,000 miles on our lot for $31,500

BAB

Camaro Castrator
Established Member
It's quite clear you have a pair of vultures preying on a fellow Cobra owner's family emergency and/or hardship....

I'll sell you my car for $18,000...sure...drive to my house and take a look...
I'll be the guy beating the shit out of you in my driveway.....

Go buy a SCUMARO you tards!

Fellow Cobra Owners: Just ignore them...they will go away....

Ps. Maybe we should start a thread for GAY Cobra owner wannabees....
what's with the photos of half naked muscle-bound man ass?
Jesus there are some strange cat's on here....

hahahaha ur a dumbass:lol: u sound 12 years old

why are people so mad, he just made a thread for afforsable terminators... im sure this would help alot of buyers+sellers, so many people scroll through here just to see if they could find a deal. Just cause they dont have 30K so spend on a cobra doesnt make them gay or prey on cobra owners. Ive seen many terminators in my area go for 18-20K in local papers+ private sellers, and i would post them up in here to help people sell them and for more people to have a chance at owning a terminator:beer:

crillyjp

Established Member
Advice

Well i'm selling my Sonic Blue 03 cobra as we speak...still have to get some pictures up.....has 50000 miles on it....had the motor pulled about 4000 ago (had blow by).....had it balanced, cp pistons, compression change, valve job... Was told that this engine could handle around 1200 hp. Unlike the stock eaton, this one does'nt die off at 5500 rpm's, instead at 6500. Thats the major motor work...Below is the other BS..

-Apten Ported Eaton (triangle port) (It was actually done by Steigmeier
-2.76 Blue Billetflow Pulley
- Billetflow Blue 100mm idler
-MotoBlue Intake
-Steigmeier Ported Throttle Body/Plenum
-SCT Chip
-Magnaflow catback
-LFP Heat Exchange
-LFP Oil Separator
- MGW Shifter with Red Handle
- CobraBob Shifter Gaskets
- Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch (2 months old)
- Resurfaced Flywheel (2 months old)
- New TOB (2 months old)
- Chicago Clutch Freeplay Correction Kit
- X2C Quadrant and Adjust
- Rebuilt with 3.73s
- Momo Millenium Steering Wheel/hub (No airbag/horn but have the stock steering wheel
- MGW Chrome AC Knobs with Deluxe Temp
- MGW Chrome Cupholder Bezel
- MGW Chrome Gripper Shift Knob
- MGW Chrome Headlight Switch
- MGW Chrome Deluxe eBrake Handle
- MGW Chrome Door Lock Pins
- MGW Chrome Tilt Steering Knob
- MGW Chrome Turn Signal Knob
- MGW Chrome Radio Knob
- MGW Chrome Power Outlet Plug with Cobra
- Hilton Boost guage overlay
- Redline Tuning Hood Shocks
- Cobra Grill Emblem
- Engine Bay has MGW Chrome Radiator cap, Oil cap, and Dipstick handle
- H&R SS Springs
- Koni Yellow Adjustable Shocks Front
- MM Full Length Subframe Connectors

Now with the work that is done to this, what would one of you ask for it...Need some imput since i'm about ot put it up....Thanks in advance

Last edited:

skunk50

Established Member
You told big nick from PA that you sold us your silver cobra knowing it had the tick which was a blatant focking lie. We asked you directly if the car had any issues and you said NO when we met you at Chevy chase in laurel. I guess thats why you would not give us your id when we wrote up the bill. I seriously hope we cross paths again my friend. Your whippled Cobra was a flaming pile of beat the death garbage. Im going to call nick and have him post in this thread so everyone can see what a scammer you are. Anyone that buys a car from you is a fool!!!!!!!!!!

wait, but the guy who bought Snakeyz 03's Cobra was a car flipper who turned around and sold this same car with a $4-5k markup.

i remember the ad on the Coral where he (A Robinson.) stated that the car was fine. so not sure how you can call this guy a scammer.

Last edited:

Redline.

Banned
wait, but the guy who bought Snakeyz 03's Cobra was a car flipper who turned around and sold this same car with a $4-5k markup.

i remember the ad on the Coral where he (A Robinson.) stated that the car was fine. so not sure how you can call this guy a scammer.

This Snakeyz douche told big nick (the final owner) that he sold the car to A Robinson and told A Robinson that the reason the car was sold cheap is because the motor had issues this is a blatant lie. The car was fine but when Nick ran into issues he called this Snakeyze douche and Snakeyez told Nick A Robinson purchased the car knowing it was blown. The makup is moot. $24,500 for 600whp whippled cobra is a smoking deal.

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Well i'm selling my Sonic Blue 03 cobra as we speak...still have to get some pictures up.....has 50000 miles on it....had the motor pulled about 4000 ago (had blow by).....had it balanced, cp pistons, compression change, valve job... Was told that this engine could handle around 1200 hp. Unlike the stock eaton, this one does'nt die off at 5500 rpm's, instead at 6500. Thats the major motor work...Below is the other BS..

-Apten Ported Eaton (triangle port) (It was actually done by Steigmeier
-2.76 Blue Billetflow Pulley
- Billetflow Blue 100mm idler
-MotoBlue Intake
-Steigmeier Ported Throttle Body/Plenum
-SCT Chip
-Magnaflow catback
-LFP Heat Exchange
-LFP Oil Separator
- MGW Shifter with Red Handle
- CobraBob Shifter Gaskets
- Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch (2 months old)
- Resurfaced Flywheel (2 months old)
- New TOB (2 months old)
- Chicago Clutch Freeplay Correction Kit
- X2C Quadrant and Adjust
- Rebuilt with 3.73s
- Momo Millenium Steering Wheel/hub (No airbag/horn but have the stock steering wheel
- MGW Chrome AC Knobs with Deluxe Temp
- MGW Chrome Cupholder Bezel
- MGW Chrome Gripper Shift Knob
- MGW Chrome Headlight Switch
- MGW Chrome Deluxe eBrake Handle
- MGW Chrome Door Lock Pins
- MGW Chrome Tilt Steering Knob
- MGW Chrome Turn Signal Knob
- MGW Chrome Radio Knob
- MGW Chrome Power Outlet Plug with Cobra
- Hilton Boost guage overlay
- Redline Tuning Hood Shocks
- Cobra Grill Emblem
- Engine Bay has MGW Chrome Radiator cap, Oil cap, and Dipstick handle
- H&R SS Springs
- Koni Yellow Adjustable Shocks Front
- MM Full Length Subframe Connectors

Now with the work that is done to this, what would one of you ask for it...Need some imput since i'm about ot put it up....Thanks in advance

Um How much ??

skunk50

Established Member
This Snakeyz douche told big nick (the final owner) that he sold the car to A Robinson and told A Robinson that the reason the car was sold cheap is because the motor had issues this is a blatant lie.
The car was fine

hmm, based on what you said here, it seems that Snakeyz did tell A Robinson (a dealer) that the motor had issues. AR, being a dealer, is out to flip it and make a profit. he probably used this info about the motor having issues to haggle the hell out of Snakeyz, and got a great deal...which is how he's able to sell it for only $24.5k with such a setup (Whipple + support mods).

Nick bought it from ARobinson, not Snakeyz. it is ARobinson who should have told Nick that the motor had issues. Snakeyz is out of the loop and bears no responsibility.

(Snakeyz) told A Robinson that the reason the car was sold cheap is because the motor had issues this is a blatant lie. The car was fine

wait what? how is this bad on Snakeyz's part? Snakeyz disclosed that the motor had issues.....AR bought it. AR sold it to your friend Nick. Nick said it was fine. and now you're calling Snakez a scammer because he lied about disclosing that the motor had issues....when (based on your lie accusation) that Snakeyz should have disclosed that it was "FINE" instead "having issues"?

he called this Snakeyze douche and Snakeyez told Nick A Robinson purchased the car knowing it was blown.

well yes, you said it yourself that Snakez did indeed disclose the fact to ARobinson that the "motor had issues". it was ARobinson who said that said this in his for sale ad on the Corral...

"No storys no excuses priced to sell needs to be gone by Christmas. "

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=863053

so based on the facts, it was A Robinson who was being misleading.

The makup is moot. $24,500 for 600whp whippled cobra is a smoking deal.

then how is Snakez a scammer then? Nick's grudge should be directed at A Robinson who made that ad above and said that the car had no problems when Snakez told him that the motor had issues.

btw, i was one of the people who was interested in buying it when A Robinson had the ad on the Corral. so i researched the history of the car and passed on it.

skunk50

Established Member
an another thing....this guy A Robinson. likes to go on other people's ads on The Corral and blasts the hell out of them for any thing he can find and calling them scammers and shit...

when he himself just sold your friend Nick a busted up Whippled Cobra knowing beforehand that the motor had issues....as disclosed by the previous owner, Snakez.

Redline.

Banned
hmm, based on what you said here, it seems that Snakeyz did tell A Robinson (a dealer) that the motor had issues. AR, being a dealer, is out to flip it and make a profit. he probably used this info about the motor having issues to haggle the hell out of Snakeyz, and got a great deal...which is how he's able to sell it for only $24.5k with such a setup (Whipple + support mods).

Nick bought it from ARobinson, not Snakeyz. it is ARobinson who should have told Nick that the motor had issues. Snakeyz is out of the loop and bears no responsibility.

wait what? how is this bad on Snakeyz's part? Snakeyz disclosed that the motor had issues.....AR bought it. AR sold it to your friend Nick. Nick said it was fine. and now you're calling Snakez a scammer because he lied about disclosing that the motor had issues....when (based on your lie accusation) that Snakeyz should have disclosed that it was "FINE" instead "having issues"?

well yes, you said it yourself that Snakez did indeed disclose the fact to ARobinson that the "motor had issues". it was ARobinson who said that said this in his for sale ad on the Corral...

so based on the facts, it was A Robinson who was being misleading.

then how is Snakez a scammer then? Nick's grudge should be directed at A Robinson who made that ad above and said that the car had no problems when Snakez told him that the motor had issues.

btw, i was one of the people who was interested in buying it when A Robinson had the ad on the Corral. so i researched the history of the car and passed on it.

Are you slow?

well yes, you said it yourself that Snakez did indeed disclose the fact to ARobinson

NO what i said was.

This Snakeyz douche told big nick (the final owner) that he sold the car to A Robinson and told A Robinson that the reason the car was sold cheap is because the motor had issues this is a blatant lie.

I was on sight when snakeyz sold the car to A Robinson. I took him to pick the car up from this snakeyz tard. Snakeyze didn't say shit about the car having a bad motor and the motor had no signs of damage. When Nick had problems he found out where the car came from. Sent snakeyez a PM and they had a phone conversation. Almost a year later Nick calls saying he has problem's with the car and expected A Robinson again ALMOST YEAR LATER to pay for is over 9 month old problems. A Robinson and nick worked the issue out and A Robinson offered to buy the car back ALMOST A YEAR LATER for the full price he paid. You are not in the know so please quit while you are behind.

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Are you guys talking about the silver 03' with the Whipple that sold for dirt cheap way back when>??? Just curious as I almost bought.

skunk50

Established Member
Are you slow?

i was going by what you wrote. don't blame me if you write like a retard.

I was on sight when snakeyz sold the car to A Robinson. I took him to pick the car up from this snakeyz tard. Snakeyze didn't say shit about the car having a bad motor and the motor had no signs of damage. When Nick had problems he found out where the car came from. Sent snakeyez a PM and they had a phone conversation. Almost a year later Nick calls saying he has problem's with the car and expected A Robinson again ALMOST YEAR LATER to pay for is over 9 month old problems. A Robinson and nick worked the issue out and A Robinson offered to buy the car back ALMOST A YEAR LATER for the full price he paid. You are not in the know so please quit while you are behind.

the problem here is that what you wrote in this post does not equate to what you wrote in post #208.

you said in post #208:

"This Snakeyz douche told big nick (the final owner) that he sold the car to A Robinson and told A Robinson that the reason the car was sold cheap is because the motor had issues this is a blatant lie" -- Redline

what you said in post #208 states that Snakeyz DID indeed disclose to A Robinson (with you there in person) that "the car was SOLD CHEAP is BECAUSE the MOTOR had ISSUES".

don't get mad at me because you don't have a strong command of the English language.

A Robinson bought a car that he knew had issues with the motor for about $20k and turned around and put an ad on the Corral for $24,500 saying that ....

if he didn't know that anything was wrong with it, he would have jacked that price up to at least $27-28k at that time (when the values were higher than now for a Whippled Cobra). why only $24.5k? either he was feeling real festive during the Xmas season or he really wanted to unload that ticking timebomb.

Last edited:

dtd01svt

Established Member
Guys, take this $hit to smackdown. I could have sworn this thread was titled "Post all 03-04 Cobras in the $18-$21k range here".

All there is, is a bunch of people bitching about this or that around here. The forums are titled for a reason!! Stay off!!

Redline.

Banned
i was going by what you wrote. don't blame me if you write like a retard.

the problem here is that what you wrote in this post does not equate to what you wrote in post #208.

you said in post #208:

"This Snakeyz douche told big nick (the final owner) that he sold the car to A Robinson and told A Robinson that the reason the car was sold cheap is because the motor had issues this is a blatant lie" -- Redline

what you said in post #208 states that Snakeyz DID indeed disclose to A Robinson (with you there in person) that "the car was SOLD CHEAP is BECAUSE the MOTOR had ISSUES".

don't get mad at me because you don't have a strong command of the English language.

A Robinson bought a car that he knew had issues with the motor for about $20k and turned around and put an ad on the Corral for $24,500 saying that ....

if he didn't know that anything was wrong with it, he would have jacked that price up to at least $27-28k at that time (when the values were higher than now for a Whippled Cobra). why only $24.5k? either he was feeling real festive during the Xmas season or he really wanted to unload that ticking timebomb.

Ok let me dumb this down for you since you are the single dumbest person i have ever come across on the internet.

A Robinson and I (redline) met with Mike (snakeyez) to buy the said cobra. A Robinson asked if the car had any issues of any kind. Mike (Snakeyez) said NO. are you still with me... Big Nick purchased the car from A Robinson days later maybe a week tops. Big nick 9 months later ran into issues and researched the car history over the net. He found Mike (snakeyez) and at this time Mike (snakeyez) told him that he informed A Robinson that the car had issues. which was a blatant lie which i have already posted for you twice.

Now what part of this elementary concept is confusing to you?

why only $24.5k? either he was feeling real festive during the Xmas season or he really wanted to unload that ticking timebomb.

Because he paid $20,000 for the car and he made a quick $4,500 for doing zilch. How long does it take you to make $4,500 NET on your little job?

Mad... try uncontrollable laughter you're a clueless buffoon. Being mad at you is like being mad and a short bus rider who is drooling on the window of a short bus.

skunk50

Established Member
Ok let me dumb this down for you since you are the single dumbest person i have ever come across on the internet.

you're the retard who wrote this in post #208:

A Robinson and I (redline) met with Mike (snakeyez) to buy the said cobra. A Robinson asked if the car had any issues of any kind. Mike (Snakeyez) said NO. are you still with me... Big Nick purchased the car from A Robinson days later maybe a week tops. Big nick 9 months later ran into issues and researched the car history over the net. He found Mike (snakeyez) and at this time Mike (snakeyez) told him that he informed A Robinson that the car had issues. which was a blatant lie which i have already posted for you twice.

like i said, you're stupid. this is not what you wrote in post #208. go read what you said dumbass.

Now what part of this elementary concept is confusing to you?

you changed your story dumbass. this is not what you posted in post #208.

Because he paid $20,000 for the car and he made a quick $4,500 for doing zilch. How long does it take you to make $4,500 NET on your little job?

by knowing that the car had motor issues which is why he sold a Whippled Cobra with 30k miles.... 1+ year ago for only $24,500 yet said in his ad that there were "NO STORYS".

you and A Robinson are dealers in the business and you're too stupid to hear a tick? A Robinson flipped a bunch of Cobras on the Corral. you're telling me he can't figure out that there was something wrong with a Whippled Cobra with low miles being sold for only $20k?

a simple $75 dyno session would have revealed less power. this would have lead to getting a compression and leak down test. but flipping it and making a quick buck was too good to pass right? i'm glad you're proud of doing business like that.

Mad... try uncontrollable laughter you're a clueless buffoon. Being mad at you is like being mad and a short bus rider who is drooling on the window of a short bus.

you're an idiot and more of a scammer than the guy you're complaining about. good luck in trying to be clever with your repartee in your next post dumbass.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread