03 cobra $22,000 must go

cuban

Established Member
mods are in sig car is mechanically sound one small door ding on drivers side:nonono: car is very well maintained just replaced the fan cause it got messed up somehow, other thant that its flawless. no tears or stains inside, runs strong and gets alot of attention. only reason i am selling is i have orders to japan and dont want to deal with brining it over or storing it for 3 years. the car has 55k miles and does not have the tick. asking 22,000. OBO if you have any questions just ask. thanks.

pics: www.fquick.com/cuban

asperformance

Banned
Can't take it to japan anyway, Too new, Sounds like a nice car though. wish you the best E-bay seems to be the place to sell right now

cuban

Established Member
um yes i can i have the waiver for importation but i am sure it will not pass emissions and the cost to have the new amber turn signalls installed in the front fenders by the snake are just too much of a pain that i dont want to deal with. i am really not trying very hard right now as its winter time and nobody is buying up here but seeing how mine is like 1 of 5-6 in the state in the spring im sure i could get what i am asking.

cuban

Established Member
i am in north dakota so it would be a good 18hr drive im sure but i would be willing to meet somewhere within 8 hrs. i will send pics in a bit but they are also on this link www.fquick.com/cuban

Users who are viewing this thread