Greg and bens homoerotic love seen? *insert nelson voice* HA HA . thats awesome

It was hard to decide between that one and "Greg and Bens lesbian love scene!"

Haha, I can't wait till they see it.

Dudes, where are you?

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
spiderman-copy.jpg

Background I use, made it the other day. I have a few other versions I made as well. Anyways if anyone wants the true size, rez BG's I'll send em' to you.

Last edited:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by Bass
Greg and bens homoerotic love seen? *insert nelson voice* HA HA . thats awesome
Well ever since they broke into our trailers and stole the "video collection and pics" it seems these pics have been in high demand. Right now we are in the process of obtaining legal council "Esqeddy" to protect our rights to any proceeds generated from this collection. But things are at a stand still until Ben finishes his new film "My Gerbil Loves Me in the 67." Rumors have it that this film is gonna get three fingers up.:eek: Well hopefully we will be able to provide you guys with a sneak peak trailer clip so you better get those paypal accounts ready. Did you think this stuff is for free? If you have any questions on how to use the paypal account please direct all questions to Intimidator, who doesn't get called "Big D" for nothing, and he will hook you up. Also on a side note "Big D" is up for nomination for Best Boy Grip as Ben seems to think he has great potential. Thankyou for your attention.:D

GoatDaddy

why am I not surprised to see that Dajmell has a bootleg copy of our debut vid. And right next to his trusty "Kazaa Lite" icon. Damn jackal. Time for a new lock on the trailer, and maybe an attack poodle.
Greg: we can't finish the Gerbil movie until we install the new suspension in the 67. I did a full "dress" rehearsal last night, and the car was bouncing so much that the poor gerbil got car sick. hurled all over the back seat. poor thing.
all our stuff is copyrighted by Greg and my company, Lovechimp Productions, so I don't think we'll have much legal difficulty dealing with Big D, our ex-employee, recently fired because he gave me a baked potato (rather than a raw one, like I requested) to stick in my drawers, which resulted in second-degree burns over 94.7% of my wenis. (don't be alarmed, folks: 94.7% of something THAT small isn't very much.)

Users who are viewing this thread