SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
... That requires bigger balls than racing Isle of Man

[Youtube_browser]OgDtRmSCxBg[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

jfsram

Established Member
... That requires bigger balls than racing Isle of Man

While that takes large amounts of courage. I'd take my chance with a giant wall of water over going 160 mph wearing a leather jacket skimming by trees and brick porches.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Death wish! Jesus those ****ing waves are massive, betting anyone crazy enough to try has to be towed in with jetski...NO THANKS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
While that takes large amounts of courage. I'd take my chance with a giant wall of water over going 160 mph wearing a leather jacket skimming by trees and brick porches.

At least at the isle you can let off the throttle and get onto binders...On 100FT wave you aren't much more than a passenger :D

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Pretty much if you eat shit, you're dead. You'll never be able to make it back to the surface before the next wave hits. You'll be pulled down again and again until death.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldn't say it takes bigger nuts than Isle of Man.... They are both equally crazy... One wrong move and you are either drowned or hamburger meat... Ill take neither.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member

You've clearly never surfed before. Eating shit on a 5 foot wave jacks you up. Going down on one of those waves would be the equivalent of wrecking at 160. Thousands of pounds of water crashing down on you isn't very forgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread