Possibly 60 Children Killed

Necrotizing

Established Member
I do not know if anyone has posted this yet, but me and my friend are sitting here and discussing this article. I didn't see a thread on this, but with the threads on killings recently, I think many will find this horrific.

Reputedly, a woman had been convicted of murdering a child during her time working as a nurse in a pediatric ICU. Multiple articles have stated that she is suspected to have killed anywhere between 40 to 60 children during her career. In one of the articles it states that the killer, Jones, is bound to be released in March due to some type of legislation Texas passed concerning overcrowding. I am not familiar with the legislation yet, but I plan to look into it after posting this thread.

I'm truly dumbfounded. You would think that there would be a better investigation than the one hospital she was fired from conducted. Honestly, firing all the nurses in the ICU instead of getting to the bottom of things seems like negligence.

Here are a few links to articles covering the matter:

www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/26/angel-of-death-nurse-charged-with-killing-another-baby-suspected-in-up-to-60-other-slayings/

And another

wsoctv.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/angel-of-death-nurse-suspected-of-killing-40-kids-indicted-for-murder-in-35yearold-case/527982013%3Fecmp%3Dtrueanthem_wsoctv_tw_main

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
When i still worked for the state i saw her. To say she gave me the creeps was an understatement. She was known to rub pregnant inmates stomachs and try to give tips on how to take care of themselves and their babies when they get out

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i dont know how she has managed to not get shanked while in prison. smh

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A monster! According to the article, she is supposed to be released in March, 2018, but she is being extradited to Bexar County, where she will stand trial in the new case involving the death of another child. So she very well might never see freedom again. Hopefully that will be the case.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
She deserves a long slow painful life leading to a painful death. And I very rarely wish that on anyone. Killing the innocent is about as cold as you could get.

Users who are viewing this thread