Possible spider bite?

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
I know how everybody here just loves spiders!

So I woke up with this a week ago.

2u95pqr.jpg

I figured it was just a bite and would go away within a couple of days so I just let it go. After a few days it got way worse and I decided to pop it and all kinds of shit came out. I figured it would help it and it would get better.

Today, a week later I have this! The pictures don't really show it, but its actually turning black/blueish around it now under the redness.

2s12bkg.jpg

288xv21.jpg

I finally broke down and went to the doctor today, and of course they don't know what it is. So they tried to swab it and the pain is just immense so she stopped and just decided to give me an antibiotic shot in my butt and it burns like a hell lol. She drew a circle around it and said it if continues to spread ill have to go to the hospital so they can clean all the dead skin out.

Anybody have anything similar? I don't know if its a bite, sore, boil or what! It hurts like a bitch though.

Kiohtee

Established Member
It definitely looks like it could be a spider bite, but nobody (especially on here) can be 100% certain. And yes, I've had spider bites that look like that, but I've also had some kind of skin infection that did similar damage.

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
That sure looks like a spider bite to me. If it grows at ALL get the emergency room. You sure in the hell don't want to look like this
index-1.jpg

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
That is nasty. Go to the local heath food store and purchase yourself some suspended silver solution and spray the Hell out of that infection ASAP. Suspended silver is very good at destroying bacteria. Every little bit helps.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I have a friend who suffered from a bite like that from a Brown Recluse. It nearly ate half of his calf away. He struggled with infections from it for quite awhile. I highly suggest not letting it get out of control.

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
old people say cut an oinion and put beside your bed at night. when you wake up the onion will be black. it draws the bacteria to it.

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
Did they do a culture to check for MRSA and does it appear to have a white skin? Hard to tell looking at the pic just a shot in the dark but looks very similar to that and it hurts like heck.

sisky wolf

Established Member
I have a friend who suffered from a bite like that from a Brown Recluse. It nearly ate half of his calf away. He struggled with infections from it for quite awhile. I highly suggest not letting it get out of control.

I hear Apple Cider Vinegar will clear the infection..?

Biltforspeed351

Not just another Foxbody.
Established Member
I was bit twice by a brown recluse. It looked similar to this but got very dark and black within two days. I being a dumbass just brushed it off and didnt go to dr till 3rd day when it was hurting so bad I couldnt even stand on my leg. He told me it was a recluse bite and if it had went another day they would have amputated my leg knee down cause it would have gotten to the bone. Long story short. Like some the guys said . Dont play with it. Keep close eye on it and dont be scared to go back to Doc. If it turns out to be a recluse bite make sure you take every bit of the meds they give you. I had issue for two years from the poison in my system from my bites. It stays in your system and can appear again.

On side note some the guys were talking about infection. Put Honey on open wound. Infection (bacteria ) cant grow in honey. The stuff is better that neosporin. But it wont cure a spider bite. LOL

Hope everything works out ok for you. Looks painfull.

tommygun

Established Member
not a spider bite

more like a staph infection or really infected ingrown hair

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
My first thought was brown recluse, but it would have progressed a lot faster if it was. Then again I did some reading that said not all brown recluse bites lead to the flesh eating.

She started to swab it but decided just to give me antibiotic shot. That seems kinda wrong imo, it would be nice for them to do tests to know what the hell it exactly is.

Either way, she told me to go back Monday if it spreads outside the circle she drew

Users who are viewing this thread