Possible new record???...

Laloosh

Established Member
This was the bone stock pirellies or however you spell it the car came with ..... You guys are welcome to see the pics i posted threwought the day ......... Face book name is Bradlee ued luz miles

Impressive man. 4.5k launches on stock tires and it held lol. Meanwhile I was leaving at 2.5k at atco on Friday and playing with it till I hit 3rd.

IDWALKU

RecordBreakinBrad
Established Member
Gee thats funny about the timing being wrong because everyone i know ran what they rans last year ... No changes ... Same times they ran at mir ... And i cant find anywhere on there website where they said that

stang8psi

Established Member
Gee thats funny about the timing being wrong because everyone i know ran what they rans last year ... No changes ... Same times they ran at mir ... And i cant find anywhere on there website where they said that

Neither can I, And My buddy was their in his g8 and ran low 11,s and high 10's today! And he has been consistant for some time even last year so! But hooking that good on stock pirellis IS kinda unheard of because that g8 is on a slick and he said he was only able to 3/4 throttle it because it got a lil sketchy..

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Neither can I, And My buddy was their in his g8 and ran low 11,s and high 10's today! And he has been consistant for some time even last year so! But hooking that good on stock pirellis IS kinda unheard of because that g8 is on a slick and he said he was only able to 3/4 throttle it because it got a lil sketchy..

Maybe Dave needs this guy to drive his G8 :D

IDWALKU

RecordBreakinBrad
Established Member
Im not sure if i metioned this or not but for the 1.73 after i finished my burnout they layed down vht where i launched from

stang8psi

Established Member
well in that case if they were spraying vht at the line after burnouts than it's possible! were they doing that for all cars or just your runs?

itSSlow98

Established Member

You can find it at bustingyourballs.com. Lmao I'm suprised you didn't realize who I am.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Congrats on the new best tune only thats damn good man.

IDWALKU

RecordBreakinBrad
Established Member
Oo hahahaha hi allen yeah i deffintly did realize who it was ..... And no i just got lucky when they sprayed it i did cut a couple more 1.7s though

IDWALKU

RecordBreakinBrad
Established Member
Cecil is a really nice track with good prep ^^^ we were supose to go to mir probable could have been more consistant 11s

Users who are viewing this thread