Possible new record???...

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
Buddy of mine went to the track this morning (3/2/13) with his 2013 GT. ONLY MOD IS A TUNE from Revolution Automotive in Baltimore, MD. The car is on stock 3.31 gears and stock 18 tires. He cut an 11.88 at 114mph with a 1.73 sixty foot. Now correct me if I'm wrong but is this a record for stock tire and/or tune only car?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I almost went this moring, how was the prep for the opening saturday? With a 1.7 60' I assume good lol

musclefan21

Established Member
tune only, and everything else the same way she come from the factory? If so, WOW! sure must be a record.

Proof that a beautiful air + great prep track could bring wonders to the table!

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Holy hell, that's a great time. What's the DA out there? 1.7 '60 is just amazing, track is definitely prepped right lol.

Not sure but I will find out what the DA was

thats definitely top 3

Cool! Would like to know if he's number 1

tune only, and everything else the same way she come from the factory? If so, WOW! sure must be a record.

Proof that a beautiful air + great prep track could bring wonders to the table!

Yes, Everything is the way it left the dealership except the tune and you aren't lying about the beautiful air + great prep track lol

Im pretty sure that is a record.

-Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! I'd really like to know

DA is ALWAYS a dream at Cecil.

Kevin, I'm on my way to the mall now lol

Cecil is an awesome track when they aren't afraid to prep it

musclefan21

Established Member
Cecil is an awesome track when they aren't afraid to prep it

All tracks should not be afraid of prepping the heck out of their tracks.

I would much rather to hook and break the rear or transmission than spin out and hit the wall.

DOHC_GTS

YEA It's FAST
Established Member
I wouldn't have believed it unless I was there to see it. He ran enough 12.0s back to back and finally broke into the 11.s big.

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
All tracks should not be afraid of prepping the heck out of their tracks.

I would much rather to hook and break the rear or transmission than spin out and hit the wall.

Oh most definitely but Cecil only preps it when they feel like it. They'll make one pass with the VHT truck and that's it unless its a big event

IDWALKU

RecordBreakinBrad
Established Member
Hey guys im the owner driver of the car it dynoed at 379 and 359 tune only numbers are sae track hooked extremly well i followed a friend who did a good brunout walked the clutch out from 4500 rpm car ran consistant 12.0 12.1 all day today i have about 15 +slips

01bluesnake

Established Member
Hey guys im the owner driver of the car it dynoed at 379 and 359 tune only numbers are sae track hooked extremly well i followed a friend who did a good brunout walked the clutch out from 4500 rpm car ran consistant 12.0 12.1 all day today i have about 15 +slips

Congrats and great driving. You are definitely right on track. If these cars can hook, and you have driver mod, giving the right track conditions they are deadly fast.

Users who are viewing this thread