Possible 17 F150 SuperCrew purchase

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
I actually prefer not having the center console, being a large human bean it gives me more legroom.

There’s two at Rodman’s, one with the cc and one without. Only other differences between the two is,
Dark silver has glass sunroof and no cc, the light silver one has cc but no sunroof. Same mileage and same price point.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Honestly with parts and such if you want the center console I’d get it the 1st time. 302A package should get you that. Mine had no sun roof or panoramic roof and I’m fine with that. Heck after some of the threads I’ve seen while
It’s nice the panoramic roofs seem to have issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickf2005

Established Member
Honestly with parts and such if you want the center console I’d get it the 1st time. 302A package should get you that. Mine had no sun roof or panoramic roof and I’m fine with that. Heck after some of the threads I’ve seen while
It’s nice the panoramic roofs seem to have issues.

302A does not cover or specify a center console. Not sure if that's what you meant or not. My XLT 302A is a split bench front.

I do think a 302A truck is in the perfect wheelhouse of optioning a truck with a few nice to haves without going over the top like the Lariats, Platinums, and KR.

OP, try to find a 36 gallon fuel tank truck. 650+ mile range.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
302A does not cover or specify a center console. Not sure if that's what you meant or not. My XLT 302A is a split bench front.

I do think a 302A truck is in the perfect wheelhouse of optioning a truck with a few nice to haves without going over the top like the Lariats, Platinums, and KR.

Really? I thought they had them then. I agree about the optioning. Mine does have the 36 gallon too and I actually like that. I can go two weeks before putting gas in it.

nickf2005

Established Member
Really? I thought they had them then. I agree about the optioning. Mine does have the 36 gallon too and I actually like that. I can go two weeks before putting gas in it.

Remote start
Rear sliding glass
Rear defroster
Heated seats
Rear storage bin under back seats
Box link
LED bed lighting
110 outlet
8" radio screen
Backup sensors
Rear camera

As I said, flow through center console is its own option.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

I get 530 on my 23 gallon tank.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I actually prefer not having the center console, being a large human bean it gives me more legroom.

Gotta agree, on some, of these new rides the centre consoles are almost to wide and encroach on my leg spread area. Always leaves me feeling like I’m sitting right next to some one.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Here she is in all her glory.

4a3e3a0c8ffe22e1260a03e863aad0be.jpg
b2fd3312a2d0b4b852cf58a978e19cfb.jpg

Already ordered Husky floor mats, leveling kit and set up an appointment for tint plus ceramic coating.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Here she is in all her glory.

View attachment 1528077View attachment 1528078

Already ordered Husky floor mats, leveling kit and set up an appointment for tint plus ceramic coating.

Congrats man. You will love the Husky liners, Tint was the 1st thing I did. I also recommend the Husky wheel well liners @03cobra#694 sold me on them. What leveling kit did you get? I’m leaning towards the Billstein 5100’s instead of the hockey pucks. When my tires wear out I’ll get some 33’s or something.

Users who are viewing this thread