POSI Ported Eaton Question

8URZ-28

Boost Freak
Established Member
I picked up a POSI ported eaton last week and after looking it over I moticed that there was no "POSI" or build number stamped under the snout. Also the inlet side of the blower is not fully ported, just the inner edge is cleaned up. Underneath the blower, on the outlet side does have the POSI port design which looks ok. I've heard that the early run POSI blowers were different somehow. Just wondering it thats what this is or if its not a true POSI blower? Thanks!

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Can't help you with any info on past ports, but mine was clearly stamped on the front of the case POSI #255.

SNK-BITE

Established Member
Earliest posi I have seen was #19. It was stamped Posi 019. You probably got taken to the cleaners. How much did you give for it?

8URZ-28

Boost Freak
Established Member
Earliest posi I have seen was #19. It was stamped Posi 019. You probably got taken to the cleaners. How much did you give for it?

Gave $700 for it. Im still in contact with the seller so im going to return it if it is not a real posi. I just thought they all had somehing stamped on them.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I'm going to say that you have a copy. If the egr hump is still there, it's not a posi. If the lead in's aren't touched, it's not a Posi. He did a good amount of work on the inlet side of his ports.

SNK-BITE

Established Member
I'm going to say that you have a copy. If the egr hump is still there, it's not a posi. If the lead in's aren't touched, it's not a Posi. He did a good amount of work on the inlet side of his ports.

+1 Dude probably tried to follow Posi's "how to" thread. I personally would give it back if it all possible.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
A lot of posi wanna be's going around lately. Smh..

cobracide

Established Member
lower left corner.

008_zpsd6fe6597.jpg

8URZ-28

Boost Freak
Established Member
I contacted the seller and would't ya know, now he wants to be difficult. He claims even tho he had it listed for sale as a Posi blower and sent me some crappy pics thats its my responsibility to know what i am buying and now my fault. Also keeps saying he sold the blower as is and now im stuck with it. He is refusing to work with me and is being very immature about the whole thing. Its a shame we still have deals that go down like this in forums.

cobracide

Established Member
Well unfortunately, now we have our answer as to whom didn't port it. Sorry to hear that. Guess you really need to beware and know what to look for. I hate scammers.

Last edited:

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
smh :nonono:. The things people do to make a few bucks. Like how low do you have to be to do something like that. Sorry to hear what happened op.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I contacted the seller and would't ya know, now he wants to be difficult. He claims even tho he had it listed for sale as a Posi blower and sent me some crappy pics thats its my responsibility to know what i am buying and now my fault. Also keeps saying he sold the blower as is and now im stuck with it. He is refusing to work with me and is being very immature about the whole thing. Its a shame we still have deals that go down like this in forums.

Tisk tisk... he claimed it was a posi blower and sold you dogshit. Still a cumbag in my book. Should post his username and info.

cobracide

Established Member
Larry -

User "8URZ-28" bought the supercharger in question. Was just posting pics of actual Posi port markings for him to compare to.

Users who are viewing this thread