Posi ported blower cobra on the dyno.

hammerhead2

Established Member
Last edited:

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
awesome numbers, can't see the video for some reason. Did you get the posi used? Do you plan on putting a lower pulley on?

hammerhead2

Established Member
It let's me see the dyno so I'm not sure what's up there. I wasn't going to do a lower pulley but after it only made 14psi I think I might go ahead and do a lower.

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
Do the ported blowers tend to rob torque?? I made 455/485 on my stock blower/lower with 2.8 pulley, intake, exhaust, tune.

hammerhead2

Established Member
Do the ported blowers tend to rob torque?? I made 455/485 on my stock blower/lower with 2.8 pulley, intake, exhaust, tune.

No they should pick torque up as well but 485 on your car is pretty good for a pulley only car.

And yeah I plan on a lower pulley next plus porting the stock throttle body.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They pick up torque, but not as much as the increased power unless you add a lower pulley. Generally. With my ported Eaton I picked up 47rwhp and 14rwtq. Toss on a 4lb. lower and things get interesting, torque wise.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Feels really strong. Pulls way harder up top. How's your car doing?

Still the same setup so she is running good. You went from catback straight to ported/pullied right? I bet it feels like a whole new car lol:banana: I imagine you have a shit eating grin on your face when you punch it now.

hammerhead2

Established Member
Still the same setup so she is running good. You went from catback straight to ported/pullied right? I bet it feels like a whole new car lol:banana: I imagine you have a shit eating grin on your face when you punch it now.

LOL yeah I did. It was a big jump in power (78rwhp). I smile every time I get in it now haha.

Users who are viewing this thread