Posi Port Projects

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Awesome pictures, info!

Thanks.:beer:

Great thread Brian! I think we're getting real close to being able to say we have taken the Eaton M-112 about to it's limit! And that's thanks in large part to all the thinking, modifying, and testing that you have done. I've totally enjoyed all our conversations on maximizing the Eaton and still think twin scews are for sissies! (j/k!).

Now, how about putting some effort into the freakin M-122 so we can show those GT500 guys what the Eaton is capable of!!!

Yeah it seems the M112 Terminator blower is close to being maxed out. Nothing we've done has showed any real world gains. Maybe this last idea will show something and if not them I'm completely out of what else to try. I've wondered about this last one but it took someone to ask about doing it to get me to try it sooner or later. If we try it there will be pictures that's for sure.

You know how much I'd love to buy a GT500 and ring it out!:( I'll just have to live that through you this Spring.:lol1:

This thread is why you are the man Brian!!

And a big thanks to ole Cozmo (Sam) he was part of this testing and you got a freak of a car that's for sure. Does it have Twin Turbo's on it yet lol?

swt99svt

Established Member
If that happens, can you say "maranize" and sell to the boating community? Figure 700hp with twins on 91/93 octane running off a 4.6 with an aluminum block!? Don't get me wrong it wouldn't be cheap but you put together a stout motor for 10k with that power and can maranize it... You would blow Mercs "out of the water".

9935todd

Established Member
Thanks for the pics Brian! I'm still happy with the race port just need to get to the dyno this spring! Todd

Users who are viewing this thread